Desperately need help, is my playthru broken?

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
mershady

Desperately need help, is my playthru broken?

So I did madisons opportunities in a way that made derek mad at me, i need him for ashleys quest "military precision" along with a few other things. I already used madisons special ability of forgiveness on Amy, Derek refuses any alcohol and i cannot get him to forgive me. I am 7 hours deep in this playthrough and don't wanna start again! Please help me find a way for him to be friendly with me again! thanks!

I do not want to cheat / use commands so keep responses vanilla :)
peter980

Re: Desperately need help, is my playthru broken?

If you made Derek mad, due to hooking up with Madison, unfortunately, using Madison's forgiveness ability was the only way to get him back to good graces.

If fact, you probably didn't need to use this ability on Amy (if her standing fell due to Derek talking bad about you to her). Usually just talking to her and telling correct things will make her back to good graces.
anniesteuber

Re: Desperately need help, is my playthru broken?

Focus on completing other quests or tasks in the game that may improve your overall reputation or standing with the characters. Sometimes, by demonstrating your dedication and helpfulness, characters may become more forgiving.