Looking for a specific kind of pose/animation

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Danlancelot

Looking for a specific kind of pose/animation

I know this is a long shot and not expecting much, but thought I'd try asking just in case. I'm trying to find a good pose or animation or some kind of behaviour I can make a character do that will look like they're applying sunscreen or something similar on their body. I assumed there'd be something akin to making a character rubbing or patting their body (even if I had to combine it with the pose where they bend over and reach towards their feet in order to make it look like they're rubbing it on their legs too). I've looked through the poses and dancing animations and stuff and not really found anything. Any suggestions or ideas here would be really appreciated (and I'm more than happy using a combination of multiple poses and such if it's necessary to get the required effect).

Also, as a separate question that I've been trying to figure out; where exactly does the "IsInFrontOf" criteria check? Is it simply looking for a person stood directly in front of the character, or a vision cone of some sort, or is it checking the whole 180 degrees 'in front' of them and then anyone in the in the 180 degrees behind them will trigger it? Is there a range/distance? I assume that in front of doesn't just mean they can see them, otherwise it seems like InVision would serve the same purpose.