Hair as bodypart and more scaling

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
cesidio

Hair as bodypart and more scaling

While I guess that a feature to truly customize hair could be difficult/time consuming, would be easier to set hair as bodypart separate from head?
In this case scaling hair would make them longer and also thicker (hairbra guaranteed, also afro style) since scale increase ALL and not just the length....but it would be a nice solution meanwhile we wait the customization. It would be a poor solution for shortening hair: I fear less volume could create a bald effect.

About scaling what about the option of choosing between the default scale, the length scale (increase length but same wide) and the wide scale (thicker but not longer)? It would be funny, you even get spaghetti penis!

Also all this stuff (changesize, bodypart) isn't yet in the story creator but only in command console.
eekdon

Re: Hair as bodypart and more scaling

Bodypart stuff is going to remain in the console for the foreseeable future since it's easier to add in there without breaking anything, and easier to change if something else we do breaks the command's functionality. The hair, IIRC is not a separate game object or component that can be scaled in the same transform-friendly fashion that the current parts use for modification, but I can certainly look into it further.