Some Questions about Quests and Values

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Danio

Some Questions about Quests and Values

Hey guys, I'm currently making my own story and now I'm trying to create Quests but I really don't have a clue how to edit them. I know how to create or delete them but not how to edit my own one.

2. Some dude her posted he edited Vickie in his story to wear the Valentine Panties, someone know hot to do it? Also how to change their clothes in general like giving katherine the Kitty Underwear?

3. I was trying something with these perverse, shy and exhibitionism values but I cant see any difference what they are doing? Someone know what they're about?

4. And last is it possible to let a Character accept like alcohol from you if either their romance or drunk values are above 5? I only managed it that you need both of them above 5 not only one.

Hope you guys can help me out with this :D

greetings
mada7

Re: Some Questions about Quests and Values

1) I never use quests but in the same interface you use to create them you can edit them

2) It's a property of the Vickie's Underwear item you create a game event choose item -> Vickie's Panties -> Item Function -> Change Vickie's Panties

3) Perverse and shy I dont think do anything. Exhibitionism effects how the character behaves when naked, whether they cover themselves or not, and how much clothing they wear in the hot tub

4) That can be done. Add an item interaction for that character's story for the item you want them to accept. From there it will give you the option to set conditions on which they will accept the item.
Seventy9

mada7 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:51 pm4) That can be done. Add an item interaction for that character's story for the item you want them to accept. From there it will give you the option to set conditions on which they will accept the item.
Yeah, but presently multiple criteria are an AND value. OR has been asked for I think.

Perhaps you can try creating two item interactions for the same item, one for romance level and one for drunk level. Not sure if that will work, but worth a try?
giaivjkna

Perhaps you can try creating two item interactions for the same item, one for romance level and one for drunk level. Not sure if that will work, but worth a try?
This is the only way currently, but it will work.