Camera event triggers are giving me fits.

In this forum, you can ask questions and get help with the House Party Custom Story Creator.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Spaz

Camera event triggers are giving me fits.

Postby Spaz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:06 am

I can't get anyone to do anything when the camera crosshairs are on them.
It's probably something simple, but can someone point me in the right direction?
Attachments
CameraShy.jpg
CameraShy.jpg (60.57 KiB) Viewed 59 times

Spaz

Re: Camera event triggers are giving me fits.

Postby Spaz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 pm

To be clear...
I'm trying to set it up so that people will pose when the camera is aimed at them. Just trying to make that part work for now.
Actions based on affection points and quest status are the easy part so far. I just can't get this part to work at all.

Thanks for your help.

MajorGrimbly

Re: Camera event triggers are giving me fits.

Postby MajorGrimbly » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Spaz wrote:To be clear...
I'm trying to set it up so that people will pose when the camera is aimed at them. Just trying to make that part work for now.
Actions based on affection points and quest status are the easy part so far. I just can't get this part to work at all.

Thanks for your help.

You might be fighting a losing battle. I don't know if that setup works at all. In the original story, the game actually has you tell Katherine to pose before you get the camera out, probably because there isn't any way, at present, to get them to pose just based on whether or not the camera is pointing at them. I think that might be the only way to do it; it's certainly the only way I've been able to make it work.

Return to “House Party Custom Story Creator Help”