[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

New version (numbered 1.3.0.e, but works with HP 1.3.1) in first post with more bug fixes.

Translation note: There's one new line of dialogue for compubrah. No other changes that should need translating.
Shatteredhelix

Found a couple of issues with the newest Random Party build. Items are again spawning on top of each other on the washing machine.

Second issue, I gave all the girls their phones, quest completed 6/6 but there is a guest that still wants her phone, even though there are no more phones.
Attachments
Item Spawn.png
Item Spawn.png (3.74 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
Too Many Phones Wanted 1.png
Too Many Phones Wanted 1.png (3.46 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
Too Many Phones Wanted 2.png
Too Many Phones Wanted 2.png (3.33 MiB) Viewed 1592 times
chimneyfish

Another day, another bug fix. New version (1.3.0.f) in first post.

Translation note: There's one new line of dialogue for compubrah added as of 1.3.0.e. No other changes that should need translating.
ttant

French translation updated to 1.3.0f (as i didn't do the 1.3.0e)
pohui1

Hello chimneyfish!

Cool custom story, I'm totally enjoying it, thanks.

There is a bug though, with marijuana. When I roll a joint and click on it to light it, there is a message popping up about the mc being glad that he bought matches, but the joint stays unlit(
DigitalSerpent7

pohui1 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:33 pm Hello chimneyfish!

There is a bug though, with marijuana. When I roll a joint and click on it to light it, there is a message popping up about the mc being glad that he bought matches, but the joint stays unlit(
Unless it was changed in an update, you can light the joint with the fire pit. That is what I always do.
chimneyfish

Oops, yes, the light joint action is broken for people who don't have the Liz Katz DLC. Fix coming soon...
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:24 pm Unless it was changed in an update, you can light the joint with the fire pit. That is what I always do.
You might be thinking of the original story. I don't think I ever had the fire pit set up to work with the joint.
chimneyfish

New version (1.3.0.g) in the first post and on the story uploader should fix this bug.
pohui1

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:24 pm Unless it was changed in an update, you can light the joint with the fire pit. That is what I always do.
Yeah, I actually could, I figured it out later, it was difficult to find though.
Now it is fixed anyway. Thanks chimneyfish.
chimneyfish

Notice: the 1.3.2 update to House Party broke some things in Random Party. I won't be able to fix them until there's an update to the Custom Story Creator (timing unknown).

If you want to play Random Party, there are two options:

1. At the start of the story, choose Settings and Scenarios and turn off clothing randomization. This should fix the major issues (but there may still be other small bugs).
2. Revert to the 1.3.1 version of House Party.