[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

New version 1.3.0.c in the first post has some extremely minor bug fixes
entropism

Just updated to the latest version and none of the girls actually spawn at the party now. Just me and an empty house.

Edit: Erased the custom story and installed manually, and it's working again.
chimneyfish

entropism wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:19 am Just updated to the latest version and none of the girls actually spawn at the party now. Just me and an empty house.

Edit: Erased the custom story and installed manually, and it's working again.
Glad it worked for you. I've seen this happen if you play the original story, go back to main menu, then play random party. The trick is to quit the game and restart.
ttant

French translation updated to 1.3.0c (see first post for link).
RuneRhino98

It would be cool if you could completely customize your own scenario by choosing which girls have which traits. I kinda wanna see what would happen if you did the innocence lost without anyone being the slut. It would be cool experimenting with different combinations and I know you can customize it with personality console commands, but it's a bit hard to do.
chimneyfish

RuneRhino98 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:55 pm It would be cool if you could completely customize your own scenario by choosing which girls have which traits. I kinda wanna see what would happen if you did the innocence lost without anyone being the slut. It would be cool experimenting with different combinations and I know you can customize it with personality console commands, but it's a bit hard to do.
A nice idea, but unfortunately waaaay more work to program than I can deal with at the moment.
chimneyfish

New version (numbered 1.3.0.d, but works with HP 1.3.1) in first post fixes bugs introduced by changes to event handling in recent HP patches.
ttant

No french update translation required, the one done for 1.3.0.c seems still valid for 1.3.0.d.
Raoul

I really like this Custom Story, it´well made and works fine mostly.

BUT: Are there no Boys in the story or a Scenario with the Boys, to get some voyeur action :shock: when a girl goes to have some fun with one of the boys in a more unobserved place? I think this option of Scenario would be a cream topping on this random party story.
chimneyfish

Raoul wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:51 pm I really like this Custom Story, it´well made and works fine mostly.

BUT: Are there no Boys in the story or a Scenario with the Boys, to get some voyeur action :shock: when a girl goes to have some fun with one of the boys in a more unobserved place? I think this option of Scenario would be a cream topping on this random party story.
Yes, boys are in the long-term development plan for this story. I'm hoping CSC 2.0 makes adding them a lot easier.