[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
CanisLupus

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.16.5]

At the end, when you're alone with the hostess and ask her to go someplace else she says she will go but does not actually start to walk.
CanisLupus

I had the situation that Ashley was the host and after completion of "Closing Time" I untied her top.
She was OK with that since we were alone.
But when after "Sweeping Together" we ended up in the kitchen and there was another passed-out guest she complained "Eek, Someone saw me topless!".
Raiseumhigh

After multiple re download attempts I load in with no people, am i missing something?
chimneyfish

Raiseumhigh wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:00 pm After multiple re download attempts I load in with no people, am i missing something?
Are you able to play other custom stories or is the problem with Random Party only?

If it's all custom stories, check this post here: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=970
wilarm

I sometimes get a bug when I ask a girl to dance. They never stop dancing and I can't interact with them any more.
chimneyfish

wilarm wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:42 am I sometimes get a bug when I ask a girl to dance. They never stop dancing and I can't interact with them any more.

Thanks, I'm aware of this bug and have a fix (I think). I'm waiting for the 17.3 version of CSC to roll out the next release, though.
vivabrasil90

with the stable release now out do you have an ETA on the next update
chimneyfish

vivabrasil90 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:54 pm with the stable release now out do you have an ETA on the next update
Unfortunately, no. The Custom Story Creator for 0.17.3 isn't available yet. Once that's out, I might be able to give a rough estimate.
eekgameuser

Thanks for the story.This was one of my favorite custom stories. It was fun. Hoping you're going to update soon.
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.17.3]

Random Party has been updated for House Party 0.17.3! Check the first post or the in-game downloader.

Major new stuff added in this update, so please report any bugs.

Here's a list:
  • There are three new achievements (see this post for spoilers)
  • Beware! Girls can now get jealous just from overhearing you use a cheesy pickup line on another girl!
  • Added a bit more flexibility in position switching
  • Orgasm meters now pause during key dialogs, allowing more thoughtful consideration of choices... such as position switching
  • Girl-girl action is now possible, under very specific circumstances
  • 3-way action is now possible, under very specific circumstances
  • Getting thrown out of the party is now possible, under the certain circumstances
  • Added a new item that can be found by searching, with a few entertaining uses
  • Added some nuance to how high your romance meter has to be for slutty girls to do certain things (making them very slightly less slutty)
  • Now you can get hints about which phones belong to which girls, potentially reducing trial and error and saving valuable seconds
  • Now you can put on a condom in advance, saving yourself valuable... milliseconds maybe?
  • Added a (somewhat hidden) way to make the hot tub a little more useful/interesting
  • The hostess may be mildly annoyed if she catches you poking around her closets without permission
  • The downstairs bathroom is now a place you can ask girls to visit with you
  • Drinks now fill your bladder meter and you can pee on people (for fun and profit)
  • Guests now sometimes complain when there's no music and more readily tell you when they need a drink
  • You can now fail the quest "Making Memories" and still get to the end of the party
  • The quest "Play it Straight" will now complete successfully if you obtain the diary AFTER you've already finished "To Completion" (read away, nothing wrong with a little recap to review your accomplishments)
  • You can now fail the quest "Making Memories" and still get to the end of the party
  • Drinking beer or rum use the open bottle items (for like 13% more realism)
  • Fixed an issue where a girl could end up permanantly "busy" on the dance floor
  • Phone of an Unknown Color is now Even One More Black Phone (because Eek added an inventory icon; I'm still filled with anticipation for icons for the red solo cups, if you guys are reading this...)
  • Stephanie is no longer always an exhibitionist
  • Knocked out/passed out girls no longer cause a girl to be embarrassed or shy
  • The sunglasses have a purpose again
  • Minor changes to hostess' behavior at the end of the game
  • Bunch of other minor bug fixes that no one will notice