[Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
mada7

[Incomplete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.14.4]

Back after a long hiatus mostly due to the NPC/NPC intimacy not being stable enough to make a story that isn't super buggy.

For those unfamiliar with what this is it is as much of the original story as possible but:

- only girls
- repeatable sex with all the girls is possible in a single run
- all the girls have sex with each other at least once
- over the top sluttier backstories for as many of the characters as possible
- negative dialogue options replaced with positive/sluttier responses
- easier to get girls naked and having sex

What I haven't touched and/or am planning on working on for later but didn't want to delay releasing this over so you can do them but I can't guarantee they work/won't break the flow of the story:
- Amy not completing the scavenger hunt
- Drunk and disorderly quests

I also added in a silly easter egg type thing where if you use the right items with the fire pit in the right order everyone becomes naked and able to have sex right away.

If there's any bugs I missed (I probably did as testing this is a nightmare) let me know and I'll do my best to fix them and in return with each batch of bug fixes I'll reveal another item to put into the fire pit

Edit: First update is in should address bugs mentioned thus far.
First item that can be used with the fire pit is the USB Key
Second item is credit card

Translations:
French
Attachments
Sluttier Party Returns v1.2.zip
Bug fix for ashley humiliation quest
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 13636 times
Last edited by mada7 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Sluttier Party Returns [0.13.3]

"Original Story.story" is still present in the zip file you made. i guess this file is useless (or should be).
I'll start the translation soon.
mada7

ttant wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:31 pm "Original Story.story" is still present in the zip file you made. i guess this file is useless (or should be).
I'll start the translation soon.
It was working fine on my machine since it has both the custom and original and none of the characters reference original but just in case I rezipped it without that file

edit: for real this time
narrebasse

So played through this story now but i can't seem to be able to sleep with ashley or madison, and never got to have sex with stephanie either,
don't really know if you should be able to or not but i will play through it one more time and see if there is any difference.
newtbludger

the prodigy has returned!!!! I sincerely thank you for this!
mada7

narrebasse wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 pm So played through this story now but i can't seem to be able to sleep with ashley or madison, and never got to have sex with stephanie either,
don't really know if you should be able to or not but i will play through it one more time and see if there is any difference.
I assure you there is a way to do that and all that is connected
peter980

But but... why now mada7, when 0.14.4 is around the corner? With all those new poses and everything...
ttant

Bad timing i guess, and even if 14.4 is around the corner, the csc for that version might not be ready at the same time.
Nonetheless, i think it's best to release something for 13.3 to fix any existing issue before upgrading the story to 14.4.
mada7

peter980 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:51 am But but... why now mada7, when 0.14.4 is around the corner? With all those new poses and everything...
I've been working on this since 13.3's CSC came out so come hell or high water I'm getting this out there. I'm gonna upgrade this once the 14.4 CSC comes out to include Lety and see if any of the new wall sex positions make sense for G/G sex. The doing everything from scratch model that I've been going with for so long isn't gonna work anymore (the game is too big for that) so it doesn't matter how soon the next version comes out