[Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.2.2.1]

a98987 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:37 pm 有没有中文的翻译呢?

Is there any Chinese translation?

---
Edit by ttant to add english translation
Not at the moment. If someone who speaks both Chinese and English wants to make a translation file, they're more than welcome to.
chimneyfish

The attached file has some customization presets specifically for this story. These require House Party 1.3.2 or later.

Instructions:
  • Unzip the file into your Documents\Eek\House Party\ folder
  • Select the KATHERINESPARTY group preset in the customizer
  • Play Katherine's Party
If you haven't played the story before, looking very closely at the presets before playing might be a very minor spoiler. Not a very big spoiler, though. More like a hint that things aren't what they seem at Katherine's party...

Edit: screenshot added, not at all a spoiler
katherine_custom_small.jpg
katherine_custom_small.jpg (23.46 KiB) Viewed 3115 times
Attachments
Katherines Party Customization 1.3.2.zip
(34.06 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Last edited by chimneyfish on Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ttant

chimneyfish wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:07 pm The attached file has some customization presets specifically for this story.
Could you add one/some screenshot of those new change ?

Edit: i left french translation of 1.2.2.1a on main page, it will be removed later when 1.3.0 will be stabilized.
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.12.3] {CSC 0.11.3}

French translation of 1.3.2.a

To be extracted in ***\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages folder.
Attachments
Katherines Party 1.3.2a-fr.zip
(133.77 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Prometheo

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

Hello! Here's a translation into spanish that I did. It's not 100%, but the majority of the dialogues are... I hope it helps you! :D (IMPORTANT: READ THE NOTEPAD FOR IT TO WORK)

Greetings and thanks to chimneyfish for this story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola! acá les dejo una traducción al español que realice yo, no esta al 100 % pero la gran mayoría de diálogos si...espero que les sirva!!:D(IMPORTANTE LEER BLOK DE NOTAS PARA QUE FUNCIONE)

Saludos y gracias a chimneyfish por esta historia!!
Attachments
Traduccion al español 1.3.0.rar
LEER BLOCK DE NOTAS
(134.61 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
LollyPop

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

I made a machine translation of this masterpiece into Russian. To complete the translation, you need to unzip and add these files to the folder documents - eek - mods - languaches - russian
There are a lot of inaccuracies in the translation, but the essence is clear. Thanks to the author for the story!
if you really ask, I will try to translate any story into any language.
Attachments
Russian.rar
russian translation
(151.5 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.2]

Katherine's Party 1.3.2.a in the first post includes some minor bug fixes and works (at least in limited testing) with House Party 1.3.2.

I've also updated the customization presets here to work with House Party 1.3.2 (secondary colors and such).
ttant

French translation updated to 1.3.2.a.
eekgameuser

Thanks for creating this story. So far I'm having fun with it. I am currently looking for some package that was air dropped and after looking all around the yard I went to the rain gutter and it shows "Climb" but when I select it, nothing happens. Do I need to climb anything to find this package?
chimneyfish

eekgameuser wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:45 pm Thanks for creating this story. So far I'm having fun with it. I am currently looking for some package that was air dropped and after looking all around the yard I went to the rain gutter and it shows "Climb" but when I select it, nothing happens. Do I need to climb anything to find this package?
You don't need to climb to find the package (although I should fix that rain gutter function).

To find the package:
Spoiler
Go around to the back of the gazebo and look up on the roof. It's the same briefcase you find there in the original story.