[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.2.2.1]

bernie29600 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:38 am Hi everybody.
I've tried the latest version but Brittney isn't here and I can't tchat with Vickie on the tablet to start the content. Did I miss something?
The current version will not work with the 1.3.0 version of the game.

I am working on an update that will fix this, and get a fully updated 1.3.0 version of the story, but it will take some time.

In the meantime, you can downgrade to 1.2.2.1.

The workaround posted by leo22080N, may also work, but there is a high chance that there are other issues too.
leo22080N wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:07 pm EnableNPC Brittney
EnableNPC vickie
it worked for me
bernie29600

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.2.2.1]

peter980 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:16 pm
bernie29600 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:38 am Hi everybody.
I've tried the latest version but Brittney isn't here and I can't tchat with Vickie on the tablet to start the content. Did I miss something?
The current version will not work with the 1.3.0 version of the game.

I am working on an update that will fix this, and get a fully updated 1.3.0 version of the story, but it will take some time.

In the meantime, you can downgrade to 1.2.2.1.

The workaround posted by leo22080N, may also work, but there is a high chance that there are other issues too.
leo22080N wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:07 pm EnableNPC Brittney
EnableNPC vickie
it worked for me
Ok Thx for the answer
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.0]

Here is the 13.0.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

This is the first update compatible with version 1.3.0 of the House Party.

Major Changes

Added support for interacting with customized clothing.
Added option to remove glasses from all girls that can have them.
Added options to add/remove boots from all girls that can have them.
Added options to add/remove skirts to all girls that can have them (Katherine with Vickie for now).
Added option to put back shorts on all girls that can have them (affects Amy, Ashley, Lety and Rachael).
Added option to put back dresses on all girls that can have them (affects Ashley, Leah and Madison).
Added option to remove hat for all girls that can have them (only Katherine for now).

Features removed (due to 1.3.0 version changes)

Removed flip skirt option, since 1.3.0 game physics do not support it anymore. :(
Removed the option to paint Leah undies, since 1.3.0 does not support replacing clothing textures.
Removed the option to switch Vickie's undies from the orange bin, since you can customize Vickie's panties from the customizer.

Original Story bug fixes

Amy and Leah will have the correct clothing after exiting the hot tub if you did their story endings that make them wear fewer clothes.
Madison's top will not stay permanently wet if you throw beer on it.

Other changes and fixes

Flashing breasts when the female player is using Ashley's top will just remove that top (since the game does not support flashing with this top).
You can untie Rachael's panties only if she uses a panties model that can be untied.
Katherine, who does not dance in 1.3.0, will be able to dance after gaining any affinity with her.
Can dismiss dance party after phase 1, even if phase 2 is unlocked.
Fixed criteria checks when Derek would agree to a story threesome with Vickie.
Other minor tweaks.

The strategy guide was also updated.

As an additional bonus, I've also updated a new version that is compatible with the 1.2.2.1 version of the House Party.
This will help folks who have issues playing the 1.3.0 version and have rolled back to 1.2.2.1 to still enjoy Gone Bad Party.

This is the 12.11.0 release of Gone Bad Party, for 1.2.2.1.
viewtopic.php?p=1287#p1287

Changes

Added option for Ashley to put on her dress.
Can dismiss dance party after phase 1, even if phase 2 is unlocked.
Fixed criteria checks when Derek would agree to a story threesome with Vickie.
Other minor tweaks.
peter980

Here is the 13.0.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

I've just updated the story with recent bug fixes done for the Original Story in the last couple of days.
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.2.1]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

This is for 13.0.x (HP 1.3.0) !
Attachments
Original Story 13.0.x fr.zip
Mod for Original story
(811.75 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Gone Bad Party 13.0.x fr.zip
Custom story
(811.75 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
peter980

Here is the 13.0.2 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Prevented starting threesome with either Derek or Frank with another girl if currently player or Frank are in the wall sex with another girl, since this could lead to broken poses for them.
Not allowing to remove glasses from Vickie during first hot tub test, for consistency (since you are already not allowed to remove anything else anyway).
Tweaked timings on events in the cutscenes, to prevent some bugs.
Cutscenes and POV intimacy scenes that disrobe the female player will not anymore, in some situations, make the player unable to put the top on, if they were flashing breasts before the start of the scene (Original Story fix).
Amy will not incorrectly wear a wet t-shirt on loading saved games, during the story when she obtains GBK undies, but before getting topless (Original Story fix).
peter980

Here is the 13.0.3 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Partially fixed the issue, when loading the saves would have characters in the hot tub show naked. For now, only fixed for Amy, Brittney and Vickie (Original Story fix).
Fixed issue where Amy would always redress her GBK panties (even during intimacy), if you finished Scavenger Hunt quest.
Fixed issue where Stephanie would always remove her dress, even if asked to put it back on.
Fixed issue when Derek would not "pick" Katherine or Vickie during the dance party, if they wear some clothing combinations.
Fixed some issues with cutscene timings.
Other minor tweaks and fixes.
peter980

Here is the 13.0.4 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Fixed issue with Lety arriving at the party naked, if save game was loaded before she gets invited (Original Story fix).
Fixed issue with Katherine and Vickie not pleasuring themselves, if player switches from them to another intimacy partner, when they are not wearing standard clothes.
Fixed issue with Katherine reactions during photoshoot, that can happen if she wears non-standard clothes or is missing some clothes other than her top.
Other minor fixes and tweaks.
peter980

Here is the 13.0.5 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Original Story fixes that were added yesterday with Original Story update are now integrated into Gone Bad Party.
peter980

Here is the 13.0.6 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Fixed issue with Katherine missing her phone after non-story intimacy cutscenes.
Minor code refactor.