[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
hungle

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.9.6] {CSC N/A}

I've happened upon an Ashley related issue in 1.2.2. When you select the Untie Top option from the radial menu during sex after having selected the Bang option, her top gets completely removed instead of just being untied.

Edit: Strangely enough the problem seems to have subsequently fixed itself, so feel free to ignore this post.
peter980

Yes, I've noticed it too. Sometimes it is shown as off completly, but usually just moving camera away and back seem to fix it. Or changing positions.
hungle

I've done a bit more testing and discovered that when Ashley starts off in the doggy style position things work as expected, when she starts in the missionary position you have to untie and retie her top once then after that things work fine and finally when she starts off in the cowgirl position is when her top keeps deciding to do a disappearing act.
peter980

hungle wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:55 am I've done a bit more testing and discovered that when Ashley starts off in the doggy style position things work as expected, when she starts in the missionary position you have to untie and retie her top once then after that things work fine and finally when she starts off in the cowgirl position is when her top keeps deciding to do a disappearing act.
Please add this to bug/issue reports forums too, since I think it is an general issue in how Ashley top is handled.
peter980

Updated to 1.2.3.

Fixed dance event so it properly shuts down during Ashley parnk.
Dance event not available in period between Ashley prank and reward scene.
Fixed issues with Ashley reward scene after prank, if you try to do stuff between prank and reward scene.
Made sure that some actions are not available for Ashley during the prank. Same for Madison.
Removed Fix Top ability from Ashley outside intimacy scenes.
Properly fixed remaining instances where both Ashley untied and tied top are visible.
Fixed issue when end reaction from Ashley, after washing clothes reward scene, would not trigger.
One of the new actions for Madison only available when it makes sense, storywise.
Fixed issues with Vickie test if other girls are nearby.
Added ability to change to lay down position even when naked.
Code refactor.
FD499

Nice work peter980, took a while to figure out what was fully going on with this mod, as the main item to use is generally ignored for the main game. I dont think encountered any bugs despite me not "playing nice" all the time. Keep up the good work.
SweatySockz

I've gone through the whole original story and gotten to the Dance Party and Tamper <3, successfully seduced and tempted all girls and still have no idea if I've discovered all the new content or mechanics for this mod yet. Any chance you could ELI5 it for me in a private message or something?
peter980

You have gone through all major content, exempt something related to Derek.

There is also some minor stuff to find. Will send you PM with spoilers for those.
peter980

Updated to 1.2.4.

Changed Tempt action to be a little bit more difficult. Relationship threshold for auto-succees is increased, and at low relationship level, chance to fail is higher. Also increased failure cooldown for it.
Improved logic for failing Tempt action. Girls will more consistently walk away from the area.
Added state of player character clothing to save state.
Code refactor.
RoadWulf

Just a question I've been meaning to ask. Why do the mouths of the girls not move during sex? In the main game they move their mouths with their moans.