[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Rafaelhentay

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.17.3]

small correction to maintain the contest of the original story.

could fix Vick and ashley’s panties,
after their stories the panties of these characters are removed and go to our inventory. but with the mod they go back to wearing panties even though they are in the player's inventory.
peter980

Reasoning behing this:

1) If I would need to keep this consistent with original story, then Ashley and Vickie would either need to:
.a) Always put on their dress or pants, after leaving player area
.b) Always stay bottomless
First one seemed too prude for girls with 2+ affinity levels
And second one would break original story scenes that require characters to not be fully naked
2) Ashley and Vickie look great in panties. And Vickie has two sets of panties to choose from
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Here is the French translation of 5.10.x for those who use the custom story version
Attachments
Gone Bad Party 5.10.x fr.7z
(401.96 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Here is the French translation of 5.10.x, for those who use the mods version :
Attachments
Original Story 5.10.x fr.zip
(520.83 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
DarkDesires

Okay there is one thing that annoy me a little bit, I know it's supposed to be that way in original game but since we make the girls all wild and stuff in this CS... especialy after "the big party", if you touch a girl (front or behind) they still get mad as hell. Any way to change this? I mean it shouldn't reduce affinity or anything after ALL this but doing the exact opposite.
peter980

That is something that is on todo list.
peter980

Version 5.9.0 is out!

Changelog

Adding ability to see high score in the game. Listing two girls that player "interacted" the most.
To access it, you need to find one item in the house, which will have high score as a new option.
DarkDesires

Awesome!

Since the implication of "your buddy" in the party I have some ideas, those are just ideas.

In your record item, would it be possible to make a contest player vs budy (not p!ss contest this time but f*** contest) it means that instead of asking him to pick a girl, let him pick a girl by himself randomly from times to times and we would see some records of who between player and buddy is the "winner"... or something like that.

Another idea, still with your buddy... (I think the already present cowgirl position would fit it) would be to let the budy pick the same girl as player choose to make a dp and be able to switch front/behind. (yeah I know I'm asking maybe a bit too much, ha! I told you, those are just ideas but I couldn't keep them for myself :mrgreen: ).

edit: for my second idea, I realize it would be hard to make about animation, but if I suggested it, it's because I played another CS with a threesome... ok it was easier : girl down another girl and player opportunity to go behind that first one. But it means physicialy in game it's possible to assign 2 npc doing sex animation even if the player is "busy" with one of them so it's maybe not so "impossible".
peter980

Version 5.9.1 is out!

Changelog

Made some charanges to behaviors of girls when switching between parnters. They will more reliably move away from player character and start plesuring themselves.
peter980

Version 5.9.2 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue with Leah, introduced in 5.9.1, during group sex scenes.
Also, updated strategy guide.