[UPDATED][Complete Story] A man with a dream [0.8.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Housepartyhard

Re: [Complete Story] A man with a dream [0.8.3]

Postby Housepartyhard » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:48 am

evilbefall wrote:when i extracted 3rd download link i only get brittney and story file
extracting from the second link gives me derek frank katherine ashley character files
and no map character and story files to put in eek story folder
and no madison character file

The forum limits me the size of the file to around 100k apparently due to my low post count so it's split in three zip files, you need to extract all three files and put them on the same folder with the name "A man with a dream" (without the number) Then you will be able to play. Thank you!

wizbee

Postby wizbee » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:13 pm

One of the best stories I've seen on here, great job!

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Increased attachment file size limit from 256K to 1MB. Should help for situations like this.
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:49 am

DUDE!!!

Brittney is one KINKY Slut once you get her going!

Took me 3 runs to get the story really rolling. I was caught offguard by a couple of things here and
there... (Including the spoiler: Corpses!?!?!?!?!) :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o

Now you just need to add cunni and some very colorful responses from the ladies to go with just as
colorful trigger lines to initiate the action with them all. Including the Ghost! Gotta have cunni on
the Ghost!!

DAM* GOOD JOB FOR A FIRST TIME RUN!!

Keep it up!! Great story! Lots for the kinkier pervs in all of us! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SubLight123

Postby SubLight123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:10 am

Nice job . I liked it better than the original story, Not sure about the sobering up technique.
I’ll have to test it on my girlfriend. :o
Great work dude!!!

evilbefall

Postby evilbefall » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 am

just started and already loving it the idea of one of the girls being your wife and other ones your daughter or your sister is great

Housepartyhard

Postby Housepartyhard » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:38 am

erasmus wrote:Increased attachment file size limit from 256K to 1MB. Should help for situations like this.

Thank you, I have reposted the file propperly now.

SubLight123 wrote:Nice job . I liked it better than the original story

It's not fair to compare it with the original story because the developers a) have to build a game that should last more than half hour and b) they are actually legally and financially liable for the shit they put into the game so they can't take it to the extreme. I actually liked the original story, gave me a Hitman vibe, manipulating people into create "opportunities", waiting around for the NPCs to be distracted so you can pick up items, etc. They got the right idea allowing the players to go deeper than they can.

LLLeon2017 wrote:Took me 3 runs to get the story really rolling.

What do you mean? Did you hit any dead ends or you got... eeer.... distracted?

I'm glad you guys had fun with it, as promised there is free DLC in the works with a feature that I'm most interested in and will extend the postgame enjoyment. Also maybe I'll write in some of your suggestions as well. Amy and Madison will still be locked behind the seasson pass, so give me your fucking money you creeps

evilbefall

Postby evilbefall » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 pm

im stuck at that part where rachel said hes gonna hide in the bathroom and i need vickie to blow me i have no idea how to get further i tried giving vickie the money but nothing

Housepartyhard

Postby Housepartyhard » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 pm

evilbefall wrote:im stuck at that part where rachel said hes gonna hide in the bathroom and i need vickie to blow me i have no idea how to get further i tried giving vickie the money but nothing

Vickie says the conversation should be private so you need to ask katherine to go away. If you already did that the quest log ( R key ) will tell you what to do.

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Increased attachment limit size again to 3MB for the sake of unforeseen story sizes and future scaling.
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”