[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Danny

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [0.19.4]

Mentioned dialog will also unlock the ability to repeat the action later.
Note: This option is only possible inside the master bedroom.
2021_07_18 14_24_29.png
2021_07_18 14_24_29.png (415.9 KiB) Viewed 6535 times
DigitalSerpent7

I got back from vacation and played around with this a little. Awesome!!

Some questions...

I am not sure if it was mentioned in any threads, but when you get a quest with a girl, it requires having sex with her 5 times. I assume this unlockz other stuff. ??

Someone mentioned strap ons not being visible during FF sex. I only experienced this sporadically, but it was with girls I hadn't been with before. Do you have to sleep with a girl first before she can wear the strap on?

I came into this mod late, so my first playthrough only offered FF Enabled via the thermostat. When I clicked on the players, only FF Disabled was there among the other options. Was there an update where FF mode was automatically enabled upon start?

Other than that, this mod is solid. I have been waiting for a mod to incorporate strap ons aside from Sex Drunk Party. I guess the only thing left is to incorporate some other story like elements. I had written a 1/3 of a story that was like yours but with story elements too. It didn't go far. I understand the concept of your mod and it rocks!! Just curious if you were going to add anything more as far as quests go.
Danny

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:32 pm I am not sure if it was mentioned in any threads, but when you get a quest with a girl, it requires having sex with her 5 times. I assume this unlockz other stuff. ??
No, quests do not unlock anything. If you have any idea or suggestion - do not hesitate to say :)
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:32 pm Someone mentioned strap ons not being visible during FF sex. I only experienced this sporadically, but it was with girls I hadn't been with before. Do you have to sleep with a girl first before she can wear the strap on?
Strap-ons working correct for all F/F sex options. Just click on girl and use "Sex with..." menu.
In the new version that I am currently testing, the girls will get the opportunity to invite a guy to the bedroom (described in previous posts).
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:32 pm I came into this mod late, so my first playthrough only offered FF Enabled via the thermostat. When I clicked on the players, only FF Disabled was there among the other options. Was there an update where FF mode was automatically enabled upon start?
Free Fuck Enable/Disable is option on characters and on thermostat (controller) too.
On the characters, you choose which of them will be involved in automatic sex.
On the thermostat you choose whether to have automatic sex at all (for selected characters) or not.
Note: Free Fuck has no effect on the player’s ability to use "Sex" or "Sex with..." options.
Danny

Controller will have additional options for better control...
2021_07_19 23_34_50.png
2021_07_19 23_34_50.png (502.51 KiB) Viewed 6399 times
Final testing in progress... you can expect new update very soon :D
Danny

Additional features for new version:

- Ashley and Stephanie will drop her panties on bed after sex. You can take them...
2021_07_20 13_02_33.png
2021_07_20 13_02_33.png (759.06 KiB) Viewed 6363 times

- Tablet will be in Player's Inventory with same functions as Controller (Thermostat)...
2021_07_20 13_46_56.png
2021_07_20 13_46_56.png (347.13 KiB) Viewed 6363 times

Note: New options will not work on saved games. To enable these new features, you need to start the story again.
cesidio

Wonderful mod that bring the game to the maximum excitement, I edited a little (for example I removed autostrip during sex so I can pretend that dressed cowgirl is a more grindy lapdance and I added remove clothes buttons during sex and when the girl is on the bed). It is really perfect, I hoped more from striptease mode (they said that they added a lapdance for Stephanie but lapdance animations are better in GTA V.....too bad GTA V just has skins without any cloth layer and can't have girl that strip during lapdance) but that is what House Party has for the moment.
Did they removed old Katherine clothes? Can't find her white shirt, black bra and jeans!
Danny

cesidio wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:09 pm Did they removed old Katherine clothes? Can't find her white shirt, black bra and jeans!
Yes, they changed clothes for several characters, Katherine included...
Danny

Story updated to ver. 1.10.032
- added "Sex with..." to all male and female characters
- added "Refill Stocks" to drinks cabinet
- added usage of upstairs bathroom (after sex) to girls with upstairs pass
- added option "Setup Speaker" to Player's menu (saved games only)
- added additional options to Controller (thermostat)
- Ashley and Stephanie will drop her panties on bed after sex
- Tablet will be in Player's Inventory with same functions as Controller
- improved all routines

Note: Some of the new options will not work on saved games. To enable these new features, you need to start the story again.
DigitalSerpent7

Man, you are on fire with the updates! Good work! I would like to suggest something cool if I may. This was an idea for a story I was writing but I never had time to learn CSC so I dropped it.

Once you sleep with all the girls 5 times, maybe add a quest called the Ultimate House of Lust or something similar. Basically, at any time you can invite everyone to the yard by the hot tub. Then, random people start performing actions with others (make out, blow job, sex, etc) and they switch partners randomly. The player can join in with whoever. Just a thought.
Danny

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:37 pm Just a thought.
Yeah... why not? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: