[Incomplete Story] Rachael Story Addition - "Kick the Bucket" [0.8.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

picodegallo

[Incomplete Story] Rachael Story Addition - "Kick the Bucket" [0.8.3]

Postby picodegallo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:16 am

What's going on, guys?

I have added Rachael's story to my custom game. You can read up on the other updates in these posts.

http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2163&sid=5396d8e7475d01d43eb167addac6193f

http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2157&sid=5396d8e7475d01d43eb167addac6193f

First thing's first, when you play this custom story be sure to

TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN FIRST!

Trust me. You'll thank me when it comes to that point. The audio's not quite right in 0.8.3 and I'm hoping it'll be fixed in a later update. If there's a way to change the volume of things in the Custom Story Creator I haven't found it yet. So please deal with it for now.

There is only ONE ending to Rachael's story that results in... orgasms. That's all I can tell you without giving away too much. Technically there's two. You either can achieve the ending or not.

Once again, because all the characters and stories aren't in the game I have given you all the items you need to get Rachael's ending right from the get go.

This story is very timing based so if you think you're stuck at a point wait in about 3 to 5 minute increments and you'll be able to see your openings to progress.

Rachael will have a small part in another character's story that I'm writing so if you're unsatisfied with how I wrote Rachael there will be more of her later.

I hope you enjoy this story! I'll be back soon with more.

Hints:
You can ignore all the other characters in this story. To get Rachael's ending all you need to focus on is talking to Rachael.

The magic all happens in the Upstairs' Bathroom.

As long as Rachael doesn't HATE you, you can achieve the ending.

Don't let her see you when she's going into the Upstairs' Bathroom.
Attachments
RachAdd.zip
Rachael's Story
(103.74 KiB) Downloaded 533 times
Last edited by picodegallo on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

picodegallo

Re: [Incomplete Story] Rachael Story Addition - "Kick the Bucket" [0.8.3]

Postby picodegallo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:35 am

Walkthrough

Here's a walkthrough to get to the ending.

If you'd like to see everything I programmed into this story then do the OPTIONAL steps as well. It's good if you're interested in how I wrote her.

If you're just interested in the ending then skip the OPTIONAL parts.

SPOILERS HERE
\/\/\/\/\/\/

Spoiler:
- Go upstairs. You'll hear the conversation with her on the phone.
- Talk with her and make it through the dialogue trees without her hating you.
- When available, ask if she needs a drink. She'll tell you she needs her thermos.
- (OPTIONAL) Wait around 3 to 4 minutes and she'll walk up to the Upstairs' Bathroom to pleasure herself. Don't let her see you when she's going into the Upstairs' Bathroom!
- (OPTIONAL) You can choose to barge in on her while she's in the upstairs bathroom masturbating or let her cum and leave the bathroom herself. It's better if you barge in on her.
- (OPTIONAL) You can talk to her after barging in on her to see a few more dialogue choices. Not important though. Just for flavor.
- Give her thermos.
- Ask if she wants to talk about her problems.
- Wait for 5 minutes. This is how long it takes for the effects of her thermos drink to wear off. Then she'll start going back into the upstairs' bathroom again to masturbate after 3 minute increments.
- When she's in the upstairs' bathroom masturbating, barge in on her using the key to unlock the bathroom door.
- Ask her if she needs "help"
- Close and lock the door.
- Keep talking to her until you end up doing something that makes you cum.
- YOU HAVE JUST GOTTEN RACHAEL'S ENDING!
- You can keep barging in on her as long as she's in the bathroom and you can keep cumming on her if you want. The choice is yours!

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:00 am

Ok.. Got there and still haven't found the "Kick the Bucket" part...

Now you just need to add advancing actions with Rache so we can do more than just
splatter her.. Maybe add an extension to her story that she is becoming interested in
MORE than just seeing it and sucking it.. She wants it deep inside.. ETC..

Otherwise... Great job! I even tapped all 3 other ladies! Just one more request for
the Amy part of the story.. Add trigger lines to get her to go to the bedroom and to
strip all her clothes off so we don't have to use the console to send her there and to
do that. If she is naked sex can be initiated just like after the picture run if she's had
enough to drink..

I played it long enough to actually note that she, Steph, and Brit all started sobering
up slightly... It took a while playing but their intoxication levels do come down over
time. They don't get any less horny but I did have Brit hit me with her "Get your penis
out of my face" line... She still said yes and headed for the bed for more sex after it!!

All things considered.. Other than the loud moans when she is in the bathroom while
the player is ANYWHERE else in the house or yard drowning out other conversations
and interactions it's a great upgrade to your original AmyAdd story.. So much so that
I removed it from my active mods/story folder to just play this version.

In other words.. Great job! Tweak and tune time!! And.. A lil more action additions??

:D :D :D :D

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 pm

LLLeon2017 wrote:Ok.. Got there and still haven't found the "Kick the Bucket" part...

Now you just need to add advancing actions with Rache so we can do more than just
splatter her.. Maybe add an extension to her story that she is becoming interested in
MORE than just seeing it and sucking it.. She wants it deep inside.. ETC..

Otherwise... Great job! I even tapped all 3 other ladies! Just one more request for
the Amy part of the story.. Add trigger lines to get her to go to the bedroom and to
strip all her clothes off so we don't have to use the console to send her there and to
do that. If she is naked sex can be initiated just like after the picture run if she's had
enough to drink..

I played it long enough to actually note that she, Steph, and Brit all started sobering
up slightly... It took a while playing but their intoxication levels do come down over
time. They don't get any less horny but I did have Brit hit me with her "Get your penis
out of my face" line... She still said yes and headed for the bed for more sex after it!!

All things considered.. Other than the loud moans when she is in the bathroom while
the player is ANYWHERE else in the house or yard drowning out other conversations
and interactions it's a great upgrade to your original AmyAdd story.. So much so that
I removed it from my active mods/story folder to just play this version.

In other words.. Great job! Tweak and tune time!! And.. A lil more action additions??

:D :D :D :D

- Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Spoiler:
- "Kick the Bucket" in the sense I'm using it here means "abuse the slut" and not death. As in "kick" or "abuse" the "cum bucket." I wanted to write Rachael as an M who likes to get abused. THAT is what gives her her jollies. As long as she's being used she can get off.

- I'm writing the new character now. In her story, if you play your cards right, Rachael will be a part of her story as well.
- I'll see what I can do about Amy. But as of now I'm trying to focus on completing the other girls.
- That's odd about Brittney. I didn't program her to say that. I'll have to see if there's something I missed.
- Thanks again! I'm working on someone's new story now. I think you have an idea who it is. Give me about... a couple more days and it should be up. SHOULD be up.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:55 am

picodegallo wrote:
LLLeon2017 wrote:Ok.. Got there and still haven't found the "Kick the Bucket" part...

Spoiler:
- "Kick the Bucket" in the sense I'm using it here means "abuse the slut" and not death. As in "kick" or "abuse" the "cum bucket." I wanted to write Rachael as an M who likes to get abused. THAT is what gives her her jollies. As long as she's being used she can get off.

- I'm writing the new character now. In her story, if you play your cards right, Rachael will be a part of her story as well.
- I'll see what I can do about Amy. But as of now I'm trying to focus on completing the other girls.
- That's odd about Brittney. I didn't program her to say that. I'll have to see if there's something I missed.
- Thanks again! I'm working on someone's new story now. I think you have an idea who it is. Give me about... a couple more days and it should be up. SHOULD be up.

AAAHHHH!!! Ok... I got it now. I knew a couple of REAL girls who where REALLLLLYYYYYY into that!! One called herself a "Cum Slut" as
she didn't like the Cum Bucket so much.... And she wanted it in ALL 3 HOLES!

Ah... Now if the developers could just get these CGI girls to do the same! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:56 am

LLLeon2017 wrote:
picodegallo wrote:

Spoiler:

AAAHHHH!!! Ok... I got it now. I knew a couple of REAL girls who where REALLLLLYYYYYY into that!! One called herself a "Cum Slut" as
she didn't like the Cum Bucket so much.... And she wanted it in ALL 3 HOLES every chance she could get it as well as where ever it went!

Ah... Now if the developers could just get these CGI girls to do the same! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 am

Keep them cummming!

I am sure I am NOT the only one out here looking forward to ANY and ALL cummers you can add to
the story and what naughty fun you can make available to us all in the processes...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”