[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
golddragon22

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

Eek, you need to add a mini game where the user has to press control buttons at the correct time to bang properly. That would be a lot of fun for a lot of people!
peter980

@golddragon22
I think some of your comments would be more suitable for thread in general discussion, for better visibility.

All I will say is that cunnlingus update is coming for this story. Will it be ready for 0.16.5 or for 0.17.x release, I do not know.
golddragon22

@peter980

You are so right! I absolutely should write some of my comments to the public forum, for more visibility. Thanks for thinking of me bro! I literally thought of it last night. As I was posting it. And then you said it. Awesome!

And equally as important in my head, I was trying to give other proficient CSC story writers a new idea. What could good story writers do with the knowledge that six states now allow topless girls? chimneyfish I'm looking at you ;)

And peter980, love ya for letting us know that girls will get to lick girls, one way or the other! It may not be the next update, or the next, but it's coming! That's fantastic.
golddragon22

BTW, this was not meant to be sarcastic in any way at all.
peter980

Version 5.0.0 is out!

This new version features the ability to have cunnilingus between girls.

Other changes

Updated option to paint Leah's body, so it also affects her underwear.
Small fix to a rare scenario when after Lety/Brittney scene, when Patrick arrives, some actions were allowed by error.
golddragon22

Thank you so much brother!!! :o :lol: :D You are the ONE! I can guarantee that I am not the only person happy about this. I know DigitalSerpent7 will be thrilled, and I can practically guarantee that every other user will be thrilled as well! Who doesn't want to hear and see girls licking girls? I feel like even other girls would like that!

Can't wait to check it out later today! Thanks again :D
golddragon22

One question though, will we have to start from the beginning with this update? I ask for the community...
peter980

It may work if you had the latest previous version (4.15.0).
Still, for the best, and the least buggy experience, I recommend a new game start.
DigitalSerpent7

Yes!!! Before you know it, there will be strap ons! Lol!!
peter980

Version 5.0.1 is out!

Changelog

You can now ask Vickie to have sex, while she is still sitting in the hot tub if you already did her Original Story scene.