[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DanyNoob

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

Hello

I'd really like to play this. I had the empty-house issue, followed the instructions, didn't work. Then I added manually the custom story as a mod of the original story, still didn't work.

Now I'm thinking playing on the 0.17 version might be the issue here? But no link is anywhere to be found to download the 0.16.5, would you happen to have one ?

Thanks anyway =)

Edit: nevermind, typical case of "Look everywhere - ask the question - look again a bit - find it". I'll try with this version in the hope it works :)
peter980

DanyNoob wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:46 am Now I'm thinking playing on the 0.17 version might be the issue here?
All I can say is that it will definitively not work with version 0.17.
When a public release of 0.17.x is out, I will update the story to work with it.
DanyNoob

peter980 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:44 pm
DanyNoob wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:46 am Now I'm thinking playing on the 0.17 version might be the issue here?
All I can say is that it will definitively not work with version 0.17.
When a public release of 0.17.x is out, I will update the story to work with it.
It was indeed a version issue. Can't wait to discover what you added !

Funny thing is, I started the broken game, empty house, no music, nothing. I roam around, I open the garage door, I see a pool of red liquid (blood?). Then I think "ooh, the story is called 'Gone Bad Party', maybe we're looking at a terrible aftermath right now and something will trigger a flashback to the party to see what went wrong". It turned basically into a creepy pasta videogame in my mind :D .
Anyway, no. It was a glitch haha.
Cheers
peter980

Version 4.13.2 is out!

This is a very minor update.

Changelog

Removed some fixes that were not used anymore from the story scripts.
Documented following Original Story fix:
*Fixed rare scenario when Rachael will lose pose during Lety's Easter egg finale.
peter980

Version 4.14.0 is out!

Changelog

Removed some fixes that were not used anymore from the story scripts.
Documented following Original Story fix:
*Fixed rare scenario when Rachael will lose pose during Lety's Easter egg finale.
Changed the way how you can increase Rachael's breasts. Hint: It is tied to one item in the house not used in Original Story.
Changed Vickie dressing behavior, so she can still wear her panties, after her story bits from Original Story.
Fixed the issue where thermostat tampering can remove Stephanie's dress without progressing her opportunity.
Code refactor.

EDIT:
Uploading attachments is failing currently, so the new version at this point is only available from the Custom Stroy Browser, inside the game.
Unfortunately, that means that the mod version of the story is not yet released.

But if you do want to play mod version of the story, download the older one currently available and install as usual.
Then download from Custom Story Browser regular story version that goes to Mods\Stories folder.
Then copy Vickie.character file from regular version to Original Story folder and set as read-only.
Then copy and rename Gone Bad Party.story file to Original Story folder as Original Story.story file and set as read-only.
If you did this correctly and start a new Original Story game, you should get a popup with version being 4.14.0.
peter980

Version 4.14.1 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue where after inviting Vickie she would always approach the player.
Small code refactor.

EDIT:
Uploading attachments is failing currently, so the new version at this point is only available from the Custom Stroy Browser, inside the game.
peter980

I just did reupload of 4.14.1 to the Custom Story Browser, since I had an error in previously published files, so please update again.
peter980

Version 4.15.0 is out!

Changelog

Updated possible pose transitions from wall sex poses.
Rachael will no longer dress her bra after intimacy if already having top.

Uploading attachments issue on forums is resolved, so new version is available both here at forums and in Custom Story Browser, inside the game.
ttant

French translation updated as well.
KJA1775

Thank You so much for this mod. It's great and I can't imagine playing without it. The 4.15.0 files for the Original Story Mod version are not set to read only by default. At least they didn't seem to be for me. I use WINRAR if that makes any difference. The game kept reinstalling the original story files when I started, until I manually checked them to read only. If anyone else is wondering why the mod seems to "not work," that could be the reason.