[Complete Story] Way Sluttier Party [0.7.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

LLLeon2017

Re: [Complete Story] Way Sluttier Party [0.7.3]

Postby LLLeon2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:54 am

wow wrote:How can i have sex with katherine? i try to give her camera after taking all the titties shot of all the girls and she still doesn't accept, saying that theres at least one more girl im missing

Did you tell Vickie about your conquests? She takes off clothing for each success except for Amy. When you hit two at a time she is
even more motivated. Once you have ALL the ladies, which includes Katherine, topless you don't have to show or give her the camera.
She takes you at your word and strips the rest of her clothes off and jumps you right there. At least she has for me no less than 3 times.

The hardest girl to get naked so she stays naked is Rachael. You have to use the tips Vickie gives you as well as the dares in the right
order to get Rachael to be ready for you and to accept your dare to stay naked the rest of the night and to do you anywhere anytime.

Don't forget to get her well toasted too. It helps with the dares. I found this out very early on in my first play through. I have played
it through three times in different orders and gotten to screw ALL of them, including Vickie after all the rest. And the last two times
I was able to do so with each girl multiple times, when the first few times it was only once or twice with some of them.

It can be done.. I gaaarrruuunnntttteeee it!!

mada7

Postby mada7 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:27 pm

wow wrote:How can i have sex with katherine? i try to give her camera after taking all the titties shot of all the girls and she still doesn't accept, saying that theres at least one more girl im missing

You need to get all the girls to actually be topless when you talk to her. The camera was my initial attempt at getting that done but never quite worked right so I went with something simpler. Theoretically if all the other girls are topless when you give Rachael one of the dares that makes her temporarily either naked or topless you can talk to Katherine for the same effect. That won't break Rachael's quest as she no longer checks if you're actually there to do the dare.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:48 pm

mada7 wrote:The warp to list unfortunately did not have anywhere outside of the house so I came up with the following workaround:
- Guys are now completely non interactable with the player
- Girls avoid the area the guys are in to avoid the weird talking to nobody glitch.

As always also made a few lines a little sluttier. Frankly I'm amazed I can keep finding these

Just to clarify the warpto command I used... I used Warpto Player Frontyard.. I don't know if it is on the list because I haven't found where
to find the full commands list yet but I found myself looking at the front of the house and I could not get back through the fence to the back
yard until I used: Warpto Player Outside which put me in the area between the hottub and house. Then I was able to move around again.

I don't know how you might use this warpto (character) frontyard command in story creation but I am going to try it in-game play just to see
if it will work before I upgrade to the latest story version you just posted.

I guess we will see... ;)

mada7

Postby mada7 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:20 am

New story creator just came out tonight so I'm gonna be making a new version of this with the same goal as this but with the updated story content and features

Good news is I now have an easy way to make characters I don't want around unavailable. Bad news is that this is a lot more complicated to untangle than the previous version

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:05 am

mada7 wrote:New story creator just came out tonight so I'm gonna be making a new version of this with the same goal as this but with the updated story content and features

Good news is I now have an easy way to make characters I don't want around unavailable. Bad news is that this is a lot more complicated to untangle than the previous version

Heya mada7.

Just wanted to update you on what I did with the 0.7.3 story version for both the 0.7.3 and 0.7.7 game versions..

I mentioned the warpto command test I did with "Player" (me) and how it worked.. This is the command I tested that worked for me.

warpto player frontyard

So. I used the same command with derek, frank, and patrick in place of player and all 3 invisible men "disappeared" from the side yard!

I followed several of the girls on roaming to the same spot where I ran into the popup that Patrick, Derek, or Frank where there before and
the popups no longer came up! Not only that! The girls no longer bounced back and forth like they where stuck between two invisible walls.

I also found that my interactions with the girls that where breaking because Derek, Frank or Patrick's names where popping up before now
where no longer braking my interactions with the girls because they weren't coming up anymore!

SO.. Maybe this will help you work out the new creator steps for displacing the guyz so they don't interfere anymore with your next release?

Best of luck!

mada7

Postby mada7 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:19 pm

The way of dealing with unwanted characters in this is a lot easier. They have a location called the loading dock where I can send anyone I don't plan on using in the list of locations. The problem with 0.7.3 was the location list only included places in the house.

What's harder here is that there's a lot more interactivity between the characters so I can't exclusively work on one or two characters at a time and need to hop between characters while working on a single story.

iruleatgames2

Postby iruleatgames2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:44 pm

I don't know if you got this, but Rachael's story is still glitched. If you dare her to fuck you whenever, she won't do it. She'll say yes, but when speaking with her again, the only option is to continue it later. Vicky says to dare her, but there is nothing left to do. Please note that I don't send any dares, nor can I after selecting this dialogue option. I also can't get Katherine to do anything because she's stuck in the no-dare loop. This has happened to me three times now, and is easily repeatable.

mada7

Postby mada7 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:48 pm

iruleatgames2 wrote:I don't know if you got this, but Rachael's story is still glitched. If you dare her to fuck you whenever, she won't do it. She'll say yes, but when speaking with her again, the only option is to continue it later. Vicky says to dare her, but there is nothing left to do. Please note that I don't send any dares, nor can I after selecting this dialogue option. I also can't get Katherine to do anything because she's stuck in the no-dare loop. This has happened to me three times now, and is easily repeatable.

I believe you need to have your genitals exposed to be able to have sex with her. Kinda a quirk of the way the story creator was made. Some girls have the "fuck" command which appears under the right circumstances. In her case it needs to be simply genitals exposed on both of you and not recharging your orgasm meter.

I am working on a new version of this in the new story creator and am going to iron out as many of these weird quirks about this as possible. I was never happy with the orgasm recharging workaround I used in this version so the new one is going to allow you to have sex as many times in a row as you want with a girl without having to worry about the orgasm meter.

I'm currently tentatively done with 3 of the 8 girls, Amy, Ashley, and Mdison (there will probably be a few bugs to fix), and am working on Katherine at the moment as she is mostly a standalone story. After that I'll probably do Rachael. I'm not sure when I will be done, hopefully in the first week of january

panzer.tc

Postby panzer.tc » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi,
Where do I get a lighter, or something to light the (marijuana) joint for Ashley?

mada7

Postby mada7 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:25 pm

panzer.tc wrote:Hi,
Where do I get a lighter, or something to light the (marijuana) joint for Ashley?

You don't need any of that for this story but if you are so inclined it's the fire pit in the backyard

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”