[Complete Story] Way Sluttier Party [0.7.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

mada7

Re: [Complete Story] Way Sluttier Party [0.7.3]

Postby mada7 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:47 pm

tejoha2k wrote:
Tenosyam wrote:
LLLeon2017 wrote:
This happened with Ashley three times, Brittney one time, and one of the others, I think it was Madison which would be weird considering she has
a common comment anytime she sees player's cock in every story I have played till this one, and each one caused the same effect. Action Disk is
open and no result from ANY selection except the disk closes..

Being exposed or talking to the guys breaks the game. It's probably a conflict between being disabled and interacting. Deleting their files fixes it.

Yes! That fixed it. Thank you!

I originally didn't include their files but the problem people were having with the files missing was that they couldn't save the game.

mada7

Postby mada7 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:06 am

I think I resolved the issue with exposed genitals (what a weird sentence that is) hopefully this resolves that problem. Also of course found a couple lines that could be sluttier.

Singular Jame

Postby Singular Jame » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:30 pm

mada7 wrote:
Singular Jame wrote:I believe I've encountered a bug.

I've finished the Ashley Madison quest line. Get to fuck Madison etc etc. But there doesn't seem to be any options or further dialogue with Ashley. I even returned her clothes. I have the weed and paper but I cannot make them into a joint like in the main story.

Secondly, I have gotten to the point where Rachel lets you dare her to let you fuck her too. But that also doesn't seem to be an option. And now I cannot use Kat to give her any more dares.

Of course having these options unavailable means you cannot advance the Kat or Vicky questlines.

Rachael you need to have your genitals exposed to get her to trigger the last bit of dialogue needed to start sex.

Ashley I need to know what you did to get that to happen as I can't think of any way you could possibly not have sex with her. Theres the prank her method, there's the being nice method, and the free the nipple method which all allow for sex with her. If you tell me what you did to get to that dead end I'll fix it. In the prank route you need to try to give her the key to the bathroom before she'll have sex with you

Alright I did that for Ashley and it continued the story.
Turns out Rachael was indeed broken. You have to do all the dares before "giving her her dare," otherwise she'll just lose all dialogue options and kat loses the ability to give dares.

I also encountered a glitch where after putting ashley's wet clothes in the dryer they duplicate and remain in your inventory. But then once you remove they disappear and leave you with the clean clothes. It's hardly a major issue but just thought I'd make you aware.

mada7

Postby mada7 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:05 am

Singular Jame wrote:
mada7 wrote:
Singular Jame wrote:I believe I've encountered a bug.

I've finished the Ashley Madison quest line. Get to fuck Madison etc etc. But there doesn't seem to be any options or further dialogue with Ashley. I even returned her clothes. I have the weed and paper but I cannot make them into a joint like in the main story.

Secondly, I have gotten to the point where Rachel lets you dare her to let you fuck her too. But that also doesn't seem to be an option. And now I cannot use Kat to give her any more dares.

Of course having these options unavailable means you cannot advance the Kat or Vicky questlines.

Rachael you need to have your genitals exposed to get her to trigger the last bit of dialogue needed to start sex.

Ashley I need to know what you did to get that to happen as I can't think of any way you could possibly not have sex with her. Theres the prank her method, there's the being nice method, and the free the nipple method which all allow for sex with her. If you tell me what you did to get to that dead end I'll fix it. In the prank route you need to try to give her the key to the bathroom before she'll have sex with you

Alright I did that for Ashley and it continued the story.
Turns out Rachael was indeed broken. You have to do all the dares before "giving her her dare," otherwise she'll just lose all dialogue options and kat loses the ability to give dares.

I also encountered a glitch where after putting ashley's wet clothes in the dryer they duplicate and remain in your inventory. But then once you remove they disappear and leave you with the clean clothes. It's hardly a major issue but just thought I'd make you aware.

I had seen the wet clothes stay in the inventory and am not sure what caused it.

Rachael that makes no sense as you cannot possibly give her every dare. The route I generally follow is wet dream -> top off -> flash tits -> bottom off -> flash everything -> masturbate -> sex and never had a problem that skips the shoes off, dancing, and streaking ones and I've never run into a problem

ElSkeleto

Postby ElSkeleto » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Awesome Custom Story Bro.

I've encountered a bug, for some reason the drinks don't apear on the laundry closet. Only the chardonay apears

Thanks.

mada7

Postby mada7 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 pm

ElSkeleto wrote:Awesome Custom Story Bro.

I've encountered a bug, for some reason the drinks don't apear on the laundry closet. Only the chardonay apears

Thanks.

Thanks. The feedback from everyone has been really amazing. I was not expecting to get such a great response when I first made this

Only the chardonay bottle will be there but picking it up gives you all the alcohol you need

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 am

I have an update on game breakage.

I just started the WSP story this afternoon to see how well the 1.4 version played with the invisible guys moved away from the
house interior. It ran fine until I had to find Rachael to "Meet" her. She, and Madison had moved outside but not to the hottub,
chairs by the fire pit, or the Gazeebo.. They where in the side yard by the den where Frank has the booze straight out from the
gazeebo. Madison was bouncing back and forth like she was stuck between two walls.. I approached Rachael and clicked to talk
to her because she was standing and talking with hand gestures like they all do.. She responded up to my response to catch her
later then the game broke. NO more response and no response from Madison when I clicked to open the action disk on her. The
action disk opened but when I clicked the action the disk went away... Patrick's name popped up..

So... Moving the guys to any part of the yard "INSIDE" the fence line leaves there where the other characters can run into them
even if they are invisible just like when I ran into a couple of them inside the house in the previous version.

What are the chances you can "Warpto" them out to the front yard/driveway? I tried it on myself and I passed through the fence
and came to a stop in the front yard. I could not pass back through the fence without using the "warpto" command. This MIGHT
be the better choice if the game has issues with any of the guys being completely removed from the game. And it would put all
3 in a location that none of the ladies, or the player, can run into any of them.

I am going to "Try" it from the cheat console command angle just to see if I get a command completed successfully response. IF
it works I will post it here so others can use it too until you can get them placed outside the back yard and house by default.

I hope this helps.. I was just barely started when the game broke because of this.. It's almost like the two girls went looking for
the guys..

OH! I forgot to mention that after the failed action with Madison from above I tried to interact and talk with Ashley and Amy at
the fire pit.. The action disk opened on both but they would not respond or even react to my selection. So the game was fully
broken over the interferance with the invisible man/men on the side of the house.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:06 am

mada7 wrote:
ElSkeleto wrote:Awesome Custom Story Bro.

Thanks.

Thanks. The feedback from everyone has been really amazing. I was not expecting to get such a great response when I first made this

Only the chardonay bottle will be there but picking it up gives you all the alcohol you need

I found this to be true my first play.. When I clicked to take the chardonnay the response popup says "Thermos added to inventory".
When I opened my inventory everything was there that I didn't have before.

It works nicely all things considered.

mada7

Postby mada7 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:57 am

The warp to list unfortunately did not have anywhere outside of the house so I came up with the following workaround:
- Guys are now completely non interactable with the player
- Girls avoid the area the guys are in to avoid the weird talking to nobody glitch.

As always also made a few lines a little sluttier. Frankly I'm amazed I can keep finding these

fireproofmidget

Postby fireproofmidget » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 am

Fantastic job, Bobby should hire you for writing. Definitely one of my favorites CS yet :D

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”