[Complete Story] Way Sluttier Party [0.7.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

mada7

[Complete Story] Way Sluttier Party [0.7.3]

Postby mada7 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:58 am

This is an adaptation of the story that addresses my few complaints about it:

- Can now have all types of sex with all the girls in a single night
- You can now get madison's phone code from using the phone with her diary yourself
- I eliminated most of the negative responses to and from the girls and replaced them with sluttier answers
- Most of the girls are now implied to be bi (I still wish I can make NPCs have sex though I heard this isn't far off)
- Girls don't care who watches them have sex (other than Rachael's masturbation dare I couldn't figure out how to get her to not care)
- No more getting dressed after sex
- Only girls at the party
- Can't fail quests for being caught stealing or overheard

I kept the bulk of the story elements intact but as a workaround for certain items all phones you need are where the one pickup-able phone is and all the alcohol you need is with the chardonay. One slightly awkward workaround I had to do was you can't turn in parts of vickies quest while she's sitting because I couldn't find any other way to prevent her getting dressed when leaving the hot tub trigger to put clothes on she is not supposed to be wearing.

This is my first time messing around with the story editor but I think I ironed out most of the issues and hope you enjoy

Version notes in post 23
Attachments
Way Sluttier Party 1.6.zip
(132.19 KiB) Downloaded 3815 times
Last edited by mada7 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:33 am, edited 9 times in total.

tejoha2k

Re: [Complete Story] Way Sluttier Party [0.7.3]

Postby tejoha2k » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:11 am

Awesome story so great job! Keep up the good work.

daily

Postby daily » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:08 am

mada7 wrote:This is an adaptation of the story that addresses my few complaints about it:

- Can now have all types of sex with all the girls in a single night
- You can now get madison's phone code from using the phone with her diary yourself
- I eliminated most of the negative responses to and from the girls and replaced them with sluttier answers
- Most of the girls are now implied to be bi (I still wish I can make NPCs have sex though I heard this isn't far off)
- Girls don't care who watches them have sex (other than Rachael's masturbation dare I couldn't figure out how to get her to not care)
- No more getting dressed after sex
- Only girls at the party
- Can't fail quests for being caught stealing or overheard

I kept the bulk of the story elements intact but as a workaround for certain items all phones you need are where the one pickup-able phone is and all the alcohol you need is with the chardonay. One slightly awkward workaround I had to do was you can't turn in parts of vickies quest while she's sitting because I couldn't find any other way to prevent her getting dressed when leaving the hot tub trigger to put clothes on she is not supposed to be wearing.

This is my first time messing around with the story editor but I think I ironed out most of the issues and hope you enjoy

castleknackers

Postby castleknackers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 pm

You shortened it in all the right places. Well done!

AstralBlader

Postby AstralBlader » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 pm

mada7 wrote:- Girls don't care who watches them have sex (other than Rachael's masturbation dare I couldn't figure out how to get her to not care)

Rachel -> Event Triggers -> Caught Masturbating
Edit it to your liking ;)

soczi

Postby soczi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:43 pm

First of all great job. This is one of the best stories here.
I gave it a go recently, and here are some topics i wanted to share with you.
Spoiler:
-Maddie overhearing the dialogue with Ash about stealing the diary closes the mad/ash questlines. I suppose your goal was to make the story fail-proof so yeah, thats what i found.
-sex-mechanics: nice and simple idea, i like it. the issue i ran into tho, was: the player character does not stand up, when picking the bj option. the player's model stays stuck in the last pose, when the girl's model does some weird shit XD
-if you pick the bj with Madison, u get stucked there, due to her "hrmpf" dialogue line.
-a moment after eating out Steph in the living room, player gets teleported to the study right under Brittney to lick her off(also, shes still in her jeans). And when the job is done player gets teleported outside through the wall.
-i dont think i got the option to tell Vicky I banged Maddison. The dialogue line about asking Vicky for help with Maddie was gone tho.
-girls DO get dressed after sex in the hottub

So once again, good job fam. Keep it up!
Kind regards.
fk u mean B?

craazzzy

Postby craazzzy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:21 am

I've been able to crack Madison's phone and email the photos to myself however, I am never given the option to tell her about the photos and blackmail her. Can someone tell me the process to do that in this story line.

Apeiron

Postby Apeiron » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:43 am

soczi wrote:First of all great job. This is one of the best stories here.
I gave it a go recently, and here are some topics i wanted to share with you.
Spoiler:
-Maddie overhearing the dialogue with Ash about stealing the diary closes the mad/ash questlines. I suppose your goal was to make the story fail-proof so yeah, thats what i found.
-sex-mechanics: nice and simple idea, i like it. the issue i ran into tho, was: the player character does not stand up, when picking the bj option. the player's model stays stuck in the last pose, when the girl's model does some weird shit XD
-if you pick the bj with Madison, u get stucked there, due to her "hrmpf" dialogue line.
-a moment after eating out Steph in the living room, player gets teleported to the study right under Brittney to lick her off(also, shes still in her jeans). And when the job is done player gets teleported outside through the wall.
-i dont think i got the option to tell Vicky I banged Maddison. The dialogue line about asking Vicky for help with Maddie was gone tho.

So once again, good job fam. Keep it up!
Kind regards.

Spoiler:
i dont think i got the option to tell Vicky I banged Maddison. The dialogue line about asking Vicky for help with Maddie was gone tho.

Like with Steph+Brit, Maddie doesn't show up until you've also finished Ashley. Rachael+Katherine are the same way.

craazzzy wrote:I've been able to crack Madison's phone and email the photos to myself however, I am never given the option to tell her about the photos and blackmail her. Can someone tell me the process to do that in this story line.

Strange, it works for me. Not too sure what you could be doing differently.

guyomemoon

Postby guyomemoon » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Very good job. But i can't save game. Is it normal? With original story i can.

naruto8104

Postby naruto8104 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Cant open the cabinet

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”