[Incomplete Story] Amy Story Addition - "Model Mayhem" [0.7.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

picodegallo

[Incomplete Story] Amy Story Addition - "Model Mayhem" [0.7.3]

Postby picodegallo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:41 am

I have added another girl story to my custom story. This is an addition to my first story posted here.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2157

Please read my previous post to learn more about what you are downloading. This is a VERY incomplete story with only 4 characters in it.

Once again, I have given you all the items you need from the get go because it's incomplete. You just have to figure out how to use them.

Her route has three endings. All of which will provide you with $50 at the end. I will use the $50 item in a later story for another character.

Endings:
- You get $50. That's it
- Blowjob AND $50
- Sex AND $50

Each route you take has varying degrees of nudity depending on how you use your items.

I hope you enjoy. I'll be honest and say it's not as good, in my opiniion, as my previous post but I'll think of something else I can do with Amy.

**HINTS**
Spoiler:
Saying you're a famous photographer will make her not want to drink and get pictures from you right away. So to get the better endings claim you're not famous.

The Blowjob Ending's criteria is this
At least 8 Friendship
At least 6 Drunk

The Sex Ending's criteria is
Max Friendship
Max Drunk

The varying degrees of nude you can get Amy has nothing to do with the endings. You can literally take pics of her fully clothed and it'll progress the story. The nudity is just for "fun."
Attachments
AmyAdd.zip
(65.58 KiB) Downloaded 1671 times

tejoha2k

Re: [Incomplete Story] Amy Story Addition - "Model Mayhem" [0.7.3]

Postby tejoha2k » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:23 am

I enjoy these additions you are making to your main story, so awesome job! Keep em coming :D

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Ok... Great story!

When do you think you will be "finishing" it?

I got the first two endings...

Now.. HOW DO I GET THE 3rd ENDING!!!!

I mean without using the console!! LOL..

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:39 am

tejoha2k wrote:I enjoy these additions you are making to your main story, so awesome job! Keep em coming :D

Sorry for the extremely late reply, but THANKS! Once the updated custom story maker releases I'll make more stories.

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:44 am

LLLeon2017 wrote:Ok... Great story!

When do you think you will be "finishing" it?

I got the first two endings...

Now.. HOW DO I GET THE 3rd ENDING!!!!

I mean without using the console!! LOL..

1. Thanks!

2. Once the new custom story creator releases I'll make more content. Hopefully.

Spoiler:
3. To get the sex ending you need to

- Say you're not the famous photographer
- Max Like and Drunk
- Take a pic of her
- When you're done you should see an dialogue option "Are you ok? You don't look so good." Or something like that. I forgot what I wrote. LOL!
- This should unlock the Sex ending.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Thanks!

I got the third ending..

I should have fingered that one out myself! LOL

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:50 am

Ok... I have made my way through Model Mayhem and gotten all 3 Amy actions.

I have also pulled off the 3some with Stephanie and Brittney even after nailing Amy.

Here are my only unhappy observations for this otherwise rather nice naughty story.

First. I found that EVERY time I have fun with Stephanie or Brittney, or both, Amy
pops up in responses as being satisified with what we just did as if she and I just had
fun even though she was somewhere else in the house....

It doesn't work the otherway.. Neither Stephanie or Brittney pops up commenting on
any fun after completing Amy. Which is how it should be under 1st off..

There needs to be MORE alcohol in the house. Placed randomly like the Natty Lites
are in the original story. After all... You can never have enough Rum when more than
one lady LIKES it..

Second.. Is there a way you can fix the clothing issues? I am not sure how the original
story has Amy's undies and outer clothing set to show and not show but her bra and
panties show through her shirt and shorts. It is REALLY visible after she has popped up
about having fun when she was not involved with Stephanie and Brittney fun occurs.

Maybe you could fix it so during transitions like stripping for the pics the clothes change
from outer clothes to undies and vice/versa??

I just got the story creator so I am STILL trying to figure out how this works.. LOL... It's
good to see so many folks have fun tuning up stories for this game..

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”