[Incomplete Story] Stephanie Sex Route + Stephanie x Brittney Threesome Route [0.7.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

picodegallo

[Incomplete Story] Stephanie Sex Route + Stephanie x Brittney Threesome Route [0.7.3]

Postby picodegallo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:00 am

-------------------------------------------------
**IMPORTANT**
You can't save for some reason. I have no idea why. I'm almost positive it's because I did something bad and I'm not a programmer so I have no idea how to fix it.

Please keep this in mind. Playing this story MIGHT BREAK YOUR GAME.
-------------------------------------------------

This story is essentially me trying out the custom story generator. This story is EXTREMELY incomplete. I was more trying to see if I could accomplish a "threesome" mechanic rather than produce a GOOD story.

As of right now there's only Stephanie and Brittney in the game and Frank is there strictly for an event that I have made. So don't bother talking to him.

There is a Stephanie route that ends in sex. This is the easiest route to get. Very straight forward.

Brittney's route can end in three ways.
- Bad Ending
- "Blue Balls" ending (Which is kinda a Bad Ending 2)
- "Threesome with Stephanie and Brittney" Ending

You can only choose one.

Because the other characters aren't in the game, I'm giving you all the items you need to get the best ending, Brittney x Stephanie threesome, right from the get go. You just need to figure out how to use them.

The dialogue is VERY cheesy, stupid, and the trees are all over the place. (Sometimes you'll get responses for dialogue that won't make sense.) Please forgive it. I'll work on it once I get all the bugs out of these routes.

I hope you guys even slightly enjoy what I've made. Remember, this is not a full story by any means. Just me trying out the story creator trying to produce a good threesome mechanic. I'll be working on it a little more after posting this.

**Hint**
To get the threesome ending, make sure Stephanie is your BFF. You better BELIEB that!

About Me:
I am NOT a programmer. In fact, this is the FIRST time I've ever done anything like this. I know NOTHING about coding stuff.

Nor am I a writer. I am just a fan of this game and wanted to try out the custom game generator.

I love breasts and vagina. VERY much. Which is why I'm such a fan of this game. Ohh. And I kinda like... video games. I guess.
Attachments
SandSnB3some.zip
Stephanie Sex and Britt x Steph 3 Some
(52.51 KiB) Downloaded 2212 times

tejoha2k

Re: [Incomplete Story] Stephanie Sex Route + Stephanie x Brittney Threesome Route [0.7.3]

Postby tejoha2k » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:14 am

Love this story so far, keep up the good work!

I'm playing it currently and cannot seem to get past the part where Frank and Stephanie bust into the bedroom and he kicks my ass lol. Any help or hints would be appreciated :D

Edit: After messing around with it for a while, I finally got the good ending!

Like I said before, awesome story and can't wait to see what you have coming next with it.

Silabus

Re: [Incomplete Story] Stephanie Sex Route + Stephanie x Brittney Threesome Route [0.7.3]

Postby Silabus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:30 am

I'm stuck at the same part you were, but can't seem to find a solution. Can you help me ? :D (Brittney drunk on the bed, and Stephanie BFFs)

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:50 am

tejoha2k wrote:Love this story so far, keep up the good work!

I'm playing it currently and cannot seem to get past the part where Frank and Stephanie bust into the bedroom and he kicks my ass lol. Any help or hints would be appreciated :D

Edit: After messing around with it for a while, I finally got the good ending!

Like I said before, awesome story and can't wait to see what you have coming next with it.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like it!

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:59 am

Silabus wrote:I'm stuck at the same part you were, but can't seem to find a solution. Can you help me ? :D (Brittney drunk on the bed, and Stephanie BFFs)

After you lock the door while Brittney is on the bed, you have two choices . Take advantage of Brittney's drunk state or help her out by getting her water.

If you take advantage of Brittney, even if Stephanie is BFFs with you, Stephanie will go up with Frank to the room and kick your ass.

If you're kind and get her a bottle of water then something good will happen. Just make sure Stephanie is BFFs with you and you talk with her after you get Brittney that water.

Silabus

Postby Silabus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 am

Ok, thanks, i though i would be stuck in the "blueball" ending doing that.

And it's a great story by the way ! Do you have any idea of your future adding ?

KollA

Postby KollA » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:30 am

Nice story, I like the fact, that every sentence can destroy your whole plan. Would like to see more :D
Freeman is an ass

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:32 am

Silabus wrote:Ok, thanks, i though i would be stuck in the "blueball" ending doing that.

And it's a great story by the way ! Do you have any idea of your future adding ?

1. I personally believe that even the littlest kindness can go a long way. Such as giving a bottle of water to a drunk girl can lead to a threesome. :lol:

2. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

3. I'm not entirely sure about when I'll write the next girl in. Writing, programming, and "debugging" THIS story took me a LONG time because this was literally my first time even looking at a programming app such as Unity. I'll post when it's up but please don't hold your breath.

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:44 am

KollA wrote:Nice story, I like the fact, that every sentence can destroy your whole plan. Would like to see more :D

LOL! :lol: I would have made more complex dialogue trees that would allow you to recover lost "Friendship" if you lost it but... Nahhhh.

Maybe after I add a few more girls in the story and get better at the custom story generator.

And THANKS! :D

sweviking

Postby sweviking » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:28 pm

copies the other characters from the Original Story tho the x folder tho fix the save bug

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”