[Incomplete Story] Stephanie Sex Route + Stephanie x Brittney Threesome Route [0.7.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

picodegallo

Re: [Incomplete Story] Stephanie Sex Route + Stephanie x Brittney Threesome Route [0.7.3]

Postby picodegallo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:54 am

kreimur wrote:Fun story, got the good ending in the first try, done this in real life but no happy ending there haha, keep up the good work ,

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you! I'll try to keep it up!

And I'd like to think that karma will reward decent guys like you eventually. Hopefully... LOL! Who knows? Maybe your IRL Brittney is planning a threesome with you and her bestie right now. :)

picodegallo

Re: [Incomplete Story] Stephanie Sex Route + Stephanie x Brittney Threesome Route [0.7.3]

Postby picodegallo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:00 am

mada7 wrote:Im curious which positions you used to have both at the same time because Im thinking of implementing a similar feature into my own custom story but want to avoid the trial and error combinatorics guesswork.

Because of my lack of programming knowledge and this being my first attempt at doing something like this, I kinda just spaghetti coded everything together and don't know how to properly explain how I did this.

If you give me like... until maybe tomorrow I'll see what I can do about screen shotting how I made it work and maybe uploading it here.

mada7

Postby mada7 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:33 am

picodegallo wrote:
mada7 wrote:Im curious which positions you used to have both at the same time because Im thinking of implementing a similar feature into my own custom story but want to avoid the trial and error combinatorics guesswork.

Because of my lack of programming knowledge and this being my first attempt at doing something like this, I kinda just spaghetti coded everything together and don't know how to properly explain how I did this.

If you give me like... until maybe tomorrow I'll see what I can do about screen shotting how I made it work and maybe uploading it here.

No rush. If I figure it out beforehand Ill let you know what I did and we can compare notes

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Here's how I halfass programmed the threesome.

Download this zip.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u99bsfyl854zgko/eek.zip

In the zip file are 6 screenshots. Please refer to the appropriate filename while going through this "tutorial."

I'm using Unity 2017 and Custom Story Creator 0.4.0.

- Get the girls in bed and naked

First step is to create a story where the two girls you want to have a threesome with end up on the bed and get naked. You can accomplish this a number of ways. In my case I created dialogue that ends with the event of the girls both going onto the bed and set their Starting Dialogue to the "I'm ready. Let's have sex." trees. Then when you talk to them the end event is them getting naked and ready for intercourse.

Be creative!

- The "Switch" option is what really makes the threesome a threesome.

(See brittstory and stephstory.png)

If you are fucking one girl and both girls are "fuckable" (naked, not resting from orgasm) then the Switch button should work. What this does is makes the player start missionary fucking the other girl and lets the girl you were just fucking start masturbating in the position you left her.

- What happens after one of the girls orgasms is VERY important.

(See pcos, pcob, scop, and bcop.png. And please ignore the criteria regarding quests)

It's very important to add these events to the girls' story. There's a glitch that could occur if this isn't there.

For example, because the other girl is masturbating when you're not fucking her the chances she'll cum faster than you is very great. And once that happens she'll be recharging and UNABLE to be fucked. And if you accidentally switch over to her when she's recharging you'll still be in a sexual position on top of her when you're NOT actually having sex with her. (Does that make sense???) Then you'll be stuck in the missionary position unable to fuck her and NOT be able to move. You will have to restart the game.

TL;DR, you need to make it so that once a girl cums then you STOP intimacy or else you might end up in missionary limbo. This isn't so important for YOU cumming because once you cum you end intimacy and you won't glitch.

-----------------------

I honestly hope this helps even a little bit. I know I'm long winded and I'm sorry. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. I'll answer them as quick and as simple as I can.

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”