[Complete Story]ish A Game of Dares V1.0 [0.6.5]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

dingbat_sexdoll

Re: [Incomplete]A Game of Dares V0.4 [0.6.5] UPDATE 9/13

Postby dingbat_sexdoll » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:16 am

Harlequin80 wrote:
dingbat_sexdoll wrote:U can give rum to both women kat and ash

But if you give the rum to one you cant give it to the other can you?

well for some reason u can in this story

Apeiron

Postby Apeiron » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:18 am

Yamaten wrote:Rach don't want to play after being topless. Is it normal?

From my testing of 0.4, Rachael's quest line cannot be completed due to a couple of bugs.

To OP: In case you haven't fixed them on your end by now.. (all of them are in Rachael.story)

Event Triggers::Dare Received, in the one for spanking (fifth one down), the second criteria is Ashley::Value::RDares::Greater Than::2 instead of Rachael, leading to the "you're as bad as Vicky" dialog not appearing, RDares not being incremented, and preventing the Spank Dare event from firing.

In the default dialog, the second "You asked me to meet you?" dialog option (for the Give Dare) has the criteria Madison::Vision::Rachael::True which prevents this dialog option from appearing.

Event Triggers::Player:ExposesGenitals, the third event for the Give Dare is incomplete. While it has the criteria set up, it does not have an event. Probably supposed to fire Give Head?

Event Triggers::Show Dare, I'm guessing one of the duplicate Roaming::Allow::Madison::False entries is supposed to be Rachael?

As an aside, I would suggest not using Event Triggers::GameStarts for setting initial variable values. The game apparently triggers this event when a save is loaded, overriding whatever values the player might have already had (leading to only Britney showing up to dare, and only shoes). I don't know what a good alternative is, however, and this is more of a bug/bad implementation on the side of the game's devs. Similar type of bug is that setting events to disabled is not saved, so when the save is loaded the event will be enabled again.

Fleurra

Postby Fleurra » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:30 pm

For some reason only one person shows up when I'm sending dares (usually Brittney). Is there a way to choose who to send dares to?

Great story by the way. Totally fits the vibe of the game and the way it's integrated in the original story is brilliant.

Clueless Idiot

Postby Clueless Idiot » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks for the tips! Been a bit under the weather, but I'm getting back at it. Should have complete version done tomorrow (not bug free most likely). I added criteria new game start to setting variables. Tomorrow it should be good!

epar4

Postby epar4 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:03 pm

For anybody having trouble getting more characters to show up for the dares. You have to give all the alcohol to each of the girls BEFORE you send out the game invites.

If anybody is wondering how to get rid of Frank. You have to get him all the natty lites then ask what he wants and do something similar to what happens in the normal Ashley storyline.

dingbat_sexdoll

Postby dingbat_sexdoll » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Or u can just lock him up with patrick in the garage

W2cruw

Postby W2cruw » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't know if this was an intended glitch or not but the fastest way to start the game is make sure you beat up Patrick 2x. The first time get his bottle of Merlot because sometimes he will pick it back up if you don't pick it up in time. The second time make sure that Patrick is far away from Frank and then go tell Frank to beat his ass. Then when he is away collect the bottles of Rum and Whack Spaniels, and the Thermos. None of the other bottles can be selected. Then talk to Rachel and everybody else and get the dares done. Also there is a bottle of wine behind Frank. you cannot pick it up. That may be a glitch. Also Steph nor Madison will partake in dares at the moment.

Also what to give everybody.
Ashley=Rum (serve her first)
Katherine= Rum (If you serve her first the rum will disappear)
Brittney=Whack Spaniels
Rachael= Thermos
Steph= Main Quest stuff
Madison= nothing

epar4

Re: [Complete Story]ish A Game of Dares V1.0 [0.6.5]

Postby epar4 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 pm

@clueless Idiot

Thanks for the mod it has been really fun to play.

Gutsy

Postby Gutsy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:28 am

I played through most of the story I found a couple bugs Bug 1.whenever brittney has to do something that involves going in poses or touching herself she'll get stuck in that pose until dared or is part of another dare similar to it and 2 most of stephs dares don't actually happen like the britt and steph one watching eachother and the blowjob she says stuff but nothing ever happened

CBT78

Postby CBT78 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:19 am

is there a walk through for this? as I can only get ash, kat and brit to join the game
I am finding it fun though
cheers

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”