[Complete Story]ish A Game of Dares V1.0 [0.6.5]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Clueless Idiot

[Complete Story]ish A Game of Dares V1.0 [0.6.5]

Postby Clueless Idiot » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:23 am

Description
Following the original story, Rachael is nervous about her friend sending her dares that will embarrass her. Thankfully the player has a solution! If all the girls are playing a similar game then Rachael wont be embarrassed! (And the player can make it a crazy party)

Every part of the original story is still available! This is more of a supplement than a total overhaul.
The story is still pretty buggy but if you follow the walkthrough it should work.

I want to fix all bugs and I will be added more to it as time goes on.

Walkthrough: Pre-Dares
Spoiler:
From the start, go talk to Madison (want to know her -> where is the bathroom), then to Ashley (Hotter than your sister -> deal with you and Madison), then to Stephanie (Hi -> Having fun?). Grab the Natty Lite behind the speaker and the mystery key then head into the kitchen. Talk to Katherine ("need" is overused)and grab the bathroom key behind her, then move to Frank (not drunk, what about Katherine). Talk to Rachael (Hi -> how does she know Madison -> having fun?). Pick up the Natty Lite between the chair and sofa then head upstairs. In master bedroom get the Natty Lite on the shelf, Madison's phone in the bathroom, and the Clear Eyes from the closet. Go to the laundry room and open the closet and get the Chardonnay then into the study and talk to Britney (Why alone -> Ask again). Pick up the Natty Lite in the study and also behind the hamper in the upstairs bathroom. Find Patrick and talk to him (How can I help -> watch out for frank -> how do you hide the wine). Get the Natty Lite off the shelf in the garage. Raid the fridge for the whipped cream and soda. Tell Frank that Patrick is hiding the wine and wait for Frank to hit Patrick and grab the wine and move it to a new room (Ctrl to move it) and then pick it up out of Frank's sight. Give Frank all the Natty Lites then ask him if he needs anything. Use the Soda with the Clear Eyes and give it to Frank. Frank will go to the bathroom where you need to lock the door after he is in (FYI it works a bit better if you pre-open the door when he goes to the bathroom). Frank well give up on leaving the bathroom after a few seconds and then its time to loot the booze. Grab the Thermos, Whack's, Rum, and Cabernet. Give Thermos to Rachael and ask her why she is nervous -> tell you -> seems cool -> what if other people play. Get Rachael's phone number, Talk to Katherine small talk till you are friends then get her phone number and give her some rum, Give Stephanie the Cool Whip then Chardonnay and Merlot. Tamper with the thermostat and ask Steph to dance topless and get her number. Get Ashley's phone number and give her the rest of the rum. Give Madison her phone then ask for her number. Tell Britney that Steph is topless, when she gets downstairs give her Whacks and ask for her number. Then your ready for the dares!

Dares: (All girls most have had a least something to drink if they are going to participate)
Spoiler:
Tell Rachael you have all the phone numbers and then go upstairs to the laptop. Send out the invitations and wait for the responses.

Brittney dare order: (Brittney was the first I did so its not the best. She will be the first to be modified and improved)
Spoiler:
Barefoot
Tell Secret
Flash
Topless
Bottomless
Naked
Play with self

Ashley dare order: (Second one I did, has some good dares, but I still see plenty of room for improvement)
Spoiler:
Barefoot
Show and Tell
Streak
Topless
Bottomless
Naked
Touch self on sister's bed
Bang someone

Katherine dare order: (Third one done and got a better flow going. Much better scripted than the previous two)
Spoiler:
Barefoot
Tell Off Boyfriend
Pants off
Flash everyone
Topless (Everyone has now seen them anyway)
Naked
Hide the Salami (Give he the meat stick! Literally....)
Play with herself with her phone

Rachael Dare Order: (Rachael is a bit of closet exhibitionist, and "should" work)
Spoiler:
Barefoot
Tell Secret
Topless
Spank
Pants off
Give head
Naked
Give head in front of someone

Madison Dare Order (In contest with her sister and a bit of a slut)
Spoiler:
Barefoot
Tell Secret
Show Ass
Topless
Pants Off
Cum on face
Naked
Cum in front of everyone

Stephanie Dare Order (Exhibitionist to the extreme! And so are her dares)
Spoiler:
No order matters! Go crazy!

I am still adding to it so if you have any suggestions that match the character's personalities let me know!

I am sure there are lots of bugs, so let me know and I'll get to work on them as soon as possible
Attachments
A game of dares V1.zip
V1.0
(121.27 KiB) Downloaded 5510 times
Last edited by Clueless Idiot on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.

comrademiami

Re: [Incomplete]A Game of Dares

Postby comrademiami » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:08 pm

What version of the game do you plan to create the CS for?

Also, for the interactive laptop, might it be possible to use the thermostat? That thing does atleast seem to have some custom functionality (HypnoHouse for example).

shitbricks

Re: [Incomplete]A Game of Dares [0.6.5] UPDATE 9/10

Postby shitbricks » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:19 am

Spoiler:
Can't seem to make dares for Ashley, when I talk to Rachel I can only choose Brittany, no Ashley option. No, I wasn't an asshole to Ashley (yet). Not sure what's broken. Oh, and Brittany won't give herself a "treat", she'll just go to Stephany and dance weirdly (dance/playing with herself-kinda animation).

Clueless Idiot

Postby Clueless Idiot » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:47 am

Shitbricks: Ashley needs some rum if she is going to play though she is very bugged, I have a list of things to fix with her. Should be done tomorrow! I will add fail messages with clues tomorrow. And as for Brittney, I think I forgot to add No roaming so she starts to dance because her code says to in that room
Last edited by Clueless Idiot on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

shitbricks

Postby shitbricks » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:01 am

Clueless Idiot wrote:Shitbricks: Ashley needs some rum if she is going to play though she is very bugged, I have a list of things to fix with her. Should be done tomorrow! I will add fail messages with clues tomorrow. And as for Brittney, I think I forgot to add No roaming so she starts to dance because her coffee says to in that room

I figured the rum, what I mean is that I can't dare her, not even a silly dare like take her shoes off, since when I'm asked to choose to dare either Brit or Ashley, only Brit option appears.

dingbat_sexdoll

Postby dingbat_sexdoll » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:02 am

How do i get rid of Frank? and i cant seem to find all natty lites..... i found 5(one in music room, in toilet, franks room, bedroom and brittneys)

sweviking

Postby sweviking » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am

dingbat_sexdoll wrote:How do i get rid of Frank? and i cant seem to find all natty lites..... i found 5(one in music room, in toilet, franks room, bedroom and brittneys)

master bedroom top of on the bookshelf

dingbat_sexdoll

Postby dingbat_sexdoll » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am

i got tht one

sweviking

Postby sweviking » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:39 am

dingbat_sexdoll wrote:i got tht one

oh sorry shelf in the garage

dingbat_sexdoll