[Complete Story]ish A Game of Dares V1.0 [0.6.5]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Gutsy

Re: [Complete Story]ish A Game of Dares V1.0 [0.6.5]

Postby Gutsy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 pm

CBT78 wrote:is there a walk through for this? as I can only get ash, kat and brit to join the game
I am finding it fun though
cheers

the walkthrough is on page 1 of this

Harlequin80

Postby Harlequin80 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Gutsy wrote:I played through most of the story I found a couple bugs Bug 1.whenever brittney has to do something that involves going in poses or touching herself she'll get stuck in that pose until dared or is part of another dare similar to it and 2 most of stephs dares don't actually happen like the britt and steph one watching eachother and the blowjob she says stuff but nothing ever happened

I actually noticed the same thing, i thought it was just some thing i did. Steph says "Whip it out and I'll suck you dry!" So you pull it out and she just looks at you. Or she does her comment about her dancing making you hard, but still no dare completion.

Apeiron

Postby Apeiron » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:36 am

Okay, after doing the dare paths of all characters, I can report the following:

Pre-dares:
Spoiler:
Heard that giving rum to Katherine before Ashley removes it from your inventory, but I forgot to actually check that. Everything worked fine otherwise.

Ashley:
Spoiler:
The masturbate dare skips the "I'm here" dialog step. She goes from laying on the bed directly into it, regardless of the player's presence. Not sure if this was an intentional change from v0.4.
The bang dare doesn't have special dialog indicating that it's working. Someone who doesn't know how these things work wouldn't think to close the door to get the "Sure am" dialog option to appear.
Not entirely a bug, but you should have the "Fuck" option not appear if the player's dick isn't available+orgasm meter at 0. I've screwed up and soft-locked the game both on her and Stephanie from forgetting to whip it out first. (Soft-lock because you can't exit sex, and there's no meter to go up for it to end)

Brittney:
Spoiler:
Only issue is her final dare. She stays in the pose until random pathing forces her to move.

Katherine:
Spoiler:
Sometimes leaves her phone on the floor in her final dare. Not a real problem.

Madison:
Spoiler:
Nothing comes to mind.

Rachael:
Spoiler:
Her final dare has no prompting text ("Text: Come to the garage" sort of thing) and does not otherwise function. Rachael and Madison both go to the garage as expected, but there is no extra dialog for Rachael and whipping it out does nothing.

Stephanie:
Spoiler:
"Cum on her dancing" dare has no prompting text. ("Come cum on me!" or such, like her "stuff me full" dare etc)
Pose Brittney dare relies on the chairs outside, which may or may not be functional. Not your fault.. sometimes NPCs knock the chairs over or cause them to fly across the backyard. One of my tests had the chair that would've been Stephanie's end up right outside the sliding door.
Pose Brittney dare doesn't make sure Brittney is outside with Stephanie before starting. In mine, she was in the doorway between Frank and the kitchen when she started posing.
Mutual masturbation dare doesn't function. Stephanie goes to find Brittney to ask to join her outside and then nothing happens. Don't know if they're meant to go to the chairs and that's part of what's happening.
Blowjob dare doesn't function. She'll go outside but no extra dialog and whipping it out does nothing.
After the "Fuck all comers" dare, Stephanie gets stuck in the "after fucking" pose and doesn't move. Keeps the "Wanna fuck?" dialog as well.
Got soft-locked here once as well, as per the note with Ashley.

I think that's everything? Overall it's pretty good. Enabling the cheat mode for myself made testing so much easier due to my own mis-clicks and soft-locks screwing things up a time a three.

soczi

Postby soczi » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:39 pm

i hate how frank bounces of the toilet and the closing door pushes him outside the bathroom XD!
fk u mean B?

Duey1234

Postby Duey1234 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:46 pm

I'm undoubtedly doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get Rachel's number. Even when we get to "Great Friends" she still refuses and says we're not friends. I lock Frank in the bathroom, steal the thermos and give it to her, which triggers the "get everyone's numbers" quest and the only number I can't get is Rachel's. It also triggers the "Hunt for Red's Thermos" quest, which I can't complete, because I've already given her the thermos.

Any hints please?

Gogeta149

Postby Gogeta149 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:51 am

Duey1234 wrote:I'm undoubtedly doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get Rachel's number. Even when we get to "Great Friends" she still refuses and says we're not friends. I lock Frank in the bathroom, steal the thermos and give it to her, which triggers the "get everyone's numbers" quest and the only number I can't get is Rachel's. It also triggers the "Hunt for Red's Thermos" quest, which I can't complete, because I've already given her the thermos.

Any hints please?

When you give Rachel the thermos a dialogue pop ups, you have to choose the option that says tha you are not scared of frank

Clueless Idiot

Postby Clueless Idiot » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Just a little update everyone. I am working on bug fixes and prepping for the next custom story maker release. with 0.7.3 coming out early next month the added characters and stories will need to be modified to match so I'm getting ready for that. More of a Game Dares 2.0 really

dingbat_sexdoll

Postby dingbat_sexdoll » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:57 am

I am getting only Rachel Madison and Stephanie... How to get the other 3?

Raketkaaaa

Postby Raketkaaaa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:56 pm

where is ashley phone

deathgryf

Postby deathgryf » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:42 pm

hello
I try to get all the phone numbers of the girls but I can not get the one of Rachael. I do not know what to do / say with her.
can you help me?

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”