[Complete Story (Updated to v.1.4)] Mystery Invitation [0.6.5]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

DDQW

Re: [Complete Story (Updated to v.1.4)] Mystery Invitation [0.6.5]

Postby DDQW » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:50 pm

I think i found a bug. Stephanie is aborting the cellphone jammer dialoge only the fist part "with kill you mean" and then i can only answer we'll pick that up later.

Is this supposed to be that way or did i fuck it up?

ok i triggered the same thing again. Seems like when you ask somethin before you have the vorrect friendship meter its bugged.

I have madi on good friends now and the florida dialoque does the same as the one mentioned above. it starts but i can only choose to answer talk later

Minespider

Postby Minespider » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi.
Im stuck right now.
i have done, i think, everything until the confession from brittney.
i have the usb stick, but katherine wont let me find out wat is on it?
please help!

Minespider

Postby Minespider » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:12 am

Hi again,

No help needed anymore.
after restart it worked

another question:
i also made a step by step walkthrough,
could i post it or not?

Taco

Postby Taco » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:20 am

Im stuck. Stephanie and katherine both want drinks but I understand you need to complete other quests to get the drinks. The thing is I cant.... Frank hasnt provided anything of value thus far, I cant talk to Brittney about the USB, I've gotten every bit of dialogue possible from Rachel at my point in the game, Ashley wont say anything until Madison starts talking and Madison wont open up about Florida or whats wrong. Am I missing something or is my game bugged? I already restarted twice to see if that would fix the problem but no luck.

kirel

Postby kirel » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:56 pm

I don't recall the exact step in the story that requires this, but make sure you check out the safe in the master bedroom closet at some point. This will trigger dialogue with Rachael which will keep things moving.

badmojo90

Postby badmojo90 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:57 am

we're now at 0.7.7, with amy vickie and derek added to the game. was really hoping this one would get an update at some point to add in the new characters to the its already awesome story, as far as im concerned 'Mystery Invitation' is alot better that the original story. Sadly it's starting to look like it's been either cancelled or abandoned :( -has anyone heard from the creator at all to see if this one is still active? (i hope it is)

Teloric

Postby Teloric » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:29 am

Yes, HP is at 7.7. Unfortunately, the CSC is NOT at 7.7. I'm guessing most of the creators are waiting for the new version of CSC to come out so they can actually make use of the changes put in to the current version of the game. Supposedly it was coming out last week, but obviously they ran into some problems.

scadeek

Postby scadeek » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Just started this one in 7.7....Won't let me save at all...and the thermos is in the cabinet, which I cannot open at all. So, I'm stuck. Any advice?

scadeek

Postby scadeek » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Just started this one in 7.7....Won't let me save at all...and the thermos is in the cabinet, which I cannot open at all. So, I'm stuck. Any advice?

JMWaldr3p

Postby JMWaldr3p » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 pm

How do I get the thermos for Madison??

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”