Page 5 of 7

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:06 pm
by hc1999
i cant find vickie too, in fact, i only see rachel, ashley, katherine, stephanie. others are missing

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 pm
by butku
@pdmarine as the ormonor says i dowloaded and she is not there ive looked everywhere and just so you know your version is missing brit too besdies madison and amy

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 pm
by Grayson4567
Added Amy

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 am
by butku
nice work grayson4567

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:25 am
by hchan94
ive followed all the steps to download it but its still not workiing

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:12 am
by butku
hchan94 wrote:ive followed all the steps to download it but its still not workiing

make sure file name is HypnoParty and not something else

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:17 am
by tejoha2k
So I was able to find Amy, but I couldn't find Vickie (checked everywhere). Also, I wasn't able to do anything with Katherine, not sure if mine just bugged out or something.

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:39 pm
by Grayson4567
tejoha2k wrote:So I was able to find Amy, but I couldn't find Vickie (checked everywhere). Also, I wasn't able to do anything with Katherine, not sure if mine just bugged out or something.


Vickie I haven’t been able to enable. I tried an experiment at one point to mess with Katherine to enable her and that might be what was left in there. Just replace Katherine .story file with original hypnoparty to fix that.

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:51 am
by pdmarine
with the previous versions, i could only talk to vickie and i could only talk to katherine. I have fixed both of those, and here is picture proof that you can strip every girl and send her to the bedroom.

https://imgur.com/a/jAAgc

Re: HypnoParty [0.6.5]

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:50 am
by tejoha2k
pdmarine wrote:with the previous versions, i could only talk to vickie and i could only talk to katherine. I have fixed both of those, and here is picture proof that you can strip every girl and send her to the bedroom.

https://imgur.com/a/jAAgc


I may just be missing something, but I again could not find Vickie anywhere