[Complete Story] Keep The Camera [0.6.5]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

hchan94

Re: [Complete Story] Keep The Camera [0.6.5]

Postby hchan94 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:41 am

Rachael spams "oh shit" continuously after getting nude outside and it wont stop.
Last edited by hchan94 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apeiron

Postby Apeiron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:52 pm

hchan94 wrote:Rachael spams "oh shit" continuously after getting nude outside and it wont stop.

Here's a fixed version of Rachael's character (place in the Keep The Camera story folder). Hopefully zeanomourph doesn't mind. Fixes the flood of "Oh shit!" in a save made after the topless dare. You'll have to start a new game for it to take effect, though.

It's specifically for version 1.0 for anyone who stumbles on this post past the 1.0 release.

Edit: Want to point out that the issue is present in the base game and is caused by a flaw in the saving. Not specific to Keep The Camera (though this patched Rachael.character IS specific to it). The "Oh shit!" event that triggers gets disabled after the topless dare. Unfortunately, the game doesn't record that it's been disabled in the save, so it's enabled again when you load it. The fix is more of a workaround so that the event gets ignored after the dare. Full details in my post on .. I think page 19.
Attachments
Rachael.character.zip
(17.38 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

soczi

Postby soczi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:20 pm

incredible custom story. works better than expected. i did not really find out how the pizza works tho :p. the only issue i met was the >o shit thing. great job! cant wait for the Steph and Britt getting some action.
fk u mean B?

hej1234

Postby hej1234 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 am

Whats the meaning with the easter eggs? Dont get it, cant find them.
Read it had something to do with the pizza, more then that i dont know.
finished rachel,madison,katherine and ashleys stories?
It was pretty much the same as original stories, i believe. Am i missing something?
Is brit and steph's stories complete? cant do shit with them.

speedynl

Postby speedynl » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 am

hej1234 wrote:Whats the meaning with the easter eggs? Dont get it, cant find them.
Read it had something to do with the pizza, more then that i dont know.
finished rachel,madison,katherine and ashleys stories?
It was pretty much the same as original stories, i believe. Am i missing something?
Is brit and steph's stories complete? cant do shit with them.

get piza use it on magnetron, kat make a new device out the scrambler, if she have altered it, go to laptop(if kat have used it already), use the scrambler on laptop, now when using the green button kat get complete naked to

and no brit/step storys are just like original, not sure where op went, i quess he gave up, and or wait for a new update, but he had plans to work on there storys

peeps should learn how to read a couple pages back, most stuf(solution/answer) is in this thread already

soczi

Postby soczi » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:07 pm

ok i found something. you can drag Maddie out of master bedroom when blackmailing her. all you have to do is tell her to blow you, make her stop, take a step back and repeat the process. since she's being blackmailed she does not care much about people around so e.g. she can suck you off in the pool outside or in front of her caring brother XD
fk u mean B?

mememan88

Postby mememan88 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:27 pm

How do you progress in Stephanie's and Brittney's story beyond the original story?

wats21

Postby wats21 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:14 am

hello every time I launch the game im not allowed to give items to certain characters the prompt isnt there. Did I install something wrong?

DarkenRal10

Postby DarkenRal10 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:22 pm

How do you continue the story with Stephanie?

DarkenRal10

Postby DarkenRal10 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:22 pm

How do you continue the story with Stephanie?

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”