[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Applestaniel

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.2.2.1]

Amy seems to always be broke during group sex on last partner switch (even on new save). Also, I'm not sure what the "suspicious activities" message is supposed to be for. I have one suggestion which would be to make it so you can use pills or the computer to edit a girl's ass/thighs so larger breasts don't appear off on some girls. I'm not sure if this would be possible, but I imagine it would be. Also, improving things for female player character would be great down the line.
Dell92

Will there be an option for the girls to swallow once given a BJ?
Danny

Dell92 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:47 pm Will there be an option for the girls to swallow once given a BJ?
That's a question for the game developers, not me...
Blkdza

I can’t seem to get Liz Katz character to appear. Even using console commands to try disable/enable npc and warpto, but still nothing. I have also tried enabling and disabling the Liz Katz DLC when loading into this story. Any ideas?
Danny

Blkdza wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:02 pm I can’t seem to get Liz Katz character to appear. Even using console commands to try disable/enable npc and warpto, but still nothing. I have also tried enabling and disabling the Liz Katz DLC when loading into this story. Any ideas?
Liz Katz is limited to Original Story.
She's not available in custom stories (except using tricks to override original story with custom one). House of Lust story have Liz Katz included in all segments but it's up to you how you'll override original story with this one.
eekgameuser

I'm having a bit of difficulty trying complete the Group Sex Challenge (Team Player?). When I try the straight sex option my character starts in the middle position, moves to the window position and then finally moves to the wall position. In the last position, closest to the bathroom wall, the npc that was having sex with the npc closest to this wall becomes entangled in our bodies and cannot make contact with the npc in the middle position so the opportunity does not complete. I have tried to quickly cycle to wall sex and this works to disentangle everyone but by then the npc closest to the bathroom wall has timed out.

The only way I have been able to make this work is by initiating bi-sexual group sex and without offending anyone that is not my preferential choice. I have only three female npc's that qualify for group sex, amy, kath and ashley and maybe by having a different female npc it might make a difference but it will take me some time to get that stage completed.

As it is right now I have tried the straight scenario 4 times and they have all failed and one bi scenario that completed the opportunity.
Danny

eekgameuser wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:39 am I'm having a bit of difficulty trying complete the Group Sex Challenge (Team Player?)...
Send me your saved game so I'll try to find a problem.
eekgameuser

Danny wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:54 am
eekgameuser wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:39 am I'm having a bit of difficulty trying complete the Group Sex Challenge (Team Player?)...
Send me your saved game so I'll try to find a problem.
Okay! Problem is, I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to stuff like that so a few instructions would be greatly appreciated.

It's amazing how we just publish our weaknesses on social platforms, but what the heck, I'm guessing it's no secret to anyone.

Awaiting your insturctions.

EDIT: it may have to do with Amy or Derek. I used Katherine, Ashley. Madison, Player, Patrick and Frank and it worked fine.
Danny

eekgameuser wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:27 am Awaiting your insturctions.
Open File Explorer and copy/paste below code in address field:
hp1.jpg
hp1.jpg (52.88 KiB) Viewed 22331 times

Code: Select all

%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves
then... right-click and make .zip file...
hp2.jpg
hp2.jpg (58.24 KiB) Viewed 22331 times
Danny

To check story version, open cell phone menu and click on 'Story Info' ...
hp3.jpg
hp3.jpg (91.47 KiB) Viewed 22307 times