[Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
bambi94

Re: [Complete Story] House of Lust - DMA [1.3.0]

Hi, are you planning to add poses for the NPC? ty
Danny

bambi94 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:40 pm Hi, are you planning to add poses for the NPC? ty
I can't add poses to the game. Only game developers can do that.
bernie29600

hi is there someone with the House of Lust - DMA [1.2.2.1]? I can't find it anymore
Danny

bernie29600 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:36 am hi is there someone with the House of Lust - DMA [1.2.2.1]? I can't find it anymore
It's in the first post...
Dingo

Is there a way to control who you have three-ways with? Every time I click a girl for a three-way, it sends me to the art room with her and a random male character, but I'm trying to get three-ways with two girls. Is it possible in this story?
Danny

Dingo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:52 am I'm trying to get three-ways with two girls. Is it possible in this story?
No, it's not possible.
Dingo

Well, that's a bummer. I assume this is due to some kind of limitation with the game engine?

Another question: what are these random messages that say something like "Something suspicious is going on with the door to [random room]. It unlocks automatically. Please check."? Every time I get one of these messages, I go the room it mentions and try opening and shutting and locking and unlocking the door, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is something supposed to happen here?
Danny

Some rooms are locked by default. If someone enters any locked room without a Player present, then you get that message, and the room is automatically unlocked.

Why is this happening? The game has sex spots and no matter where the sex starts, the game always moves the characters to the nearest sex spot. Sometimes the sex starts in the corridor, but the closest sex spot is in a locked room and the characters are teleported inside the room.

In order to prevent the characters from being trapped in a locked room, the automation unlocks the room, and the player receives a notification that the room is unlocked.