[Complete-ish] Stephanie's Gone Wilder v1.0! [0.4.2.1]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

peterbread

[Complete-ish] Stephanie's Gone Wilder v1.0! [0.4.2.1]

Postby peterbread » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

This is a complete story, I need to iron out a few bugs and I'm planning on extending it soon!

This story adds new tasks and dialogue for the character Stephanie!

Story Summary
Spoiler:
In Stephanie's Gone Wilder, you are tasked with seducing Stephanie by completing a few tasks before she strips naked and goes down on you!

Walkthrough
Spoiler:
To start, go and speak to Stephanie who is sitting on the Sofa by the table she can usually be found dancing.
Once you have spoken to her, go upstairs and find the bottle of wine that is hidden in the utility closet next to the washing machine.
Give it to Stephanie to unlock the next set of dialogue.
To successfully seduce Stephanie, you need to select the dirtiest dialogue options, ask her to bend over and ask her to pull down her panties.
Following this, follow her to the bathroom and agree to streak naked and fetch her whipped cream that can be found downstairs in the fridge behind a few of the items.
Take the cream back to her and she will give you a blow job!
Once this is complete, you will be able to request a blow job from her at any moment by speaking to her.

You can check out a play-through of it on my friends channel below, make sure you subscribe to check out all of my stories exclusively to this channel before they are published to the forum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbzImQItzwU

Download:
Stephanie Gone Wilder!.zip

File is in zip format!

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cheddaredgrizzley

Re: [Complete-ish] Stephanie's Gone Wilder v1.0! [0.4.2.1]

Postby cheddaredgrizzley » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:56 am

I know I'm the only person even replying to this, but This quest is much harder to complete because of programming. I had to restart the game 5 times before Stephanie would give me a blowjob. The reason being that as soon as she would start to go to the bathroom she would stop if someone was in the room wanting to talk to her (or sometimes for no reason at all) and then strip. You could continue with the dialogue after she strips but if someone walks in before you finish the speech (which happens quite frequently in the bedroom), then the quest never starts and then the mission goes into purgatory, because she skips that dialogue forever.

Also I'm not sure if there is supposed to be an ending to this, or if it's still being worked on, but after the blow job both of you just stand naked in the bathroom. You get the dialogue to go back to the bathroom, but it broken.

a1fox3

Postby a1fox3 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Well for me Stephanie is not on the sofa but dancing as she normally does and no new lines are added.

Needs work but may be great after bugs are fixed.

Oh well looks like the OP is no longer working on this, was a great idea but with it having problems with newer builds its got to go for now.

army

Postby army » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:39 am

This doesn't works with the last update :(

ttant

Postby ttant » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:20 am

You MUST use 0.4.2.1 version to play this story, it's NOT compatible with ANY OTHER VERSION.

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”