When is the update for CSC?

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Orintangio

When is the update for CSC?

I just downloaded the update for house party and the release notes mention changes in CSC. Just curious when it will be posted so I can fix my custom story.
eekdon

Re: When is the update for CSC?

Pending for release this week.
cesidio

Will be added all commands that works on console but miss on CSC?
eekdon

cesidio wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:03 am Will be added all commands that works on console but miss on CSC?
No, we haven't gotten to implement that yet.
cesidio

Any news? ETA was supposed for 7 days after 18 December but being 25 I guess there could be some holiday days in the middle that aren't supposed to be counted.
eekdon

cesidio wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:20 am Any news? ETA was supposed for 7 days after 18 December but being 25 I guess there could be some holiday days in the middle that aren't supposed to be counted.
Yeah holidays have been kinda rough, and we're trying to make one final attempt at a major update to Unity as well as deal with some technical stuff. Should be very soon though!
cesidio

How is CSC work now? Was supposed 1 week after 18 th December but holiday delayed that, but now is more than a week after 6th January (usually end of holiday), we are near a month later.
eekdon

We're doing a tech update next, which required delaying the HP CSC release. I know we've been delayed on an update for our creators, sorry about that :oops: We just didn't want to force TWO CSC updates upon people. The next one (0.12.4) should hold everyone over for some time, and it should be ready early-ish next week.