[Incomplete Story] Vickie Story Addition - "Patron of the Arts" [0.8.3]

Here you can post and share any custom stories you have written with the House Party Custom Story Creator Tool.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

picodegallo

[Incomplete Story] Vickie Story Addition - "Patron of the Arts" [0.8.3]

Postby picodegallo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:20 am

What's going on, guys?

I have added Vickie's story to my custom game. You can read up on the other updates in these posts.

http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2376&sid=305fa3509867c7bb37ad0bd6addd12e6

http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2163&sid=5396d8e7475d01d43eb167addac6193f

http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2157&sid=5396d8e7475d01d43eb167addac6193f

------------------------------------------
I included the whole cast in this story. Here's what I did with them.

Vickie - Full story added.
Madison - Included only to progress Vickie's story.
Rachael - Microscopic changes to make her story work better. Few dialogue added.
Derek - Gives advice on certain things. Extremely incomplete.

Ashley - Just added only. Don't bother talking to.
Katherine - Just added only. Don't bother talking to.
Patrick - Just added only. Don't bother talking to.

Amy - No changes.
Stephanie - No changes.
Brittney - No changes.
Frank - No changes.

Vickie's story has 4 endings.
1. "Fuck you"
2. Handjob
3. Blowjob
4. All the way

These endings are obtained through the first meet dialogue tree. Meaning your ending depends on what you say the first time you meet Vickie.

Because I'm lazy, Vickie's Like, Love, and Drunk doesn't matter one bit in terms of progression so I didn't even bother making the Social Guages go up or down. So just ignore them for Vickie's story.

As in the Original Story, Vickie will not be available right from the start. You have to find a way to bring her to the party.

It's very easy to accomplish this now, but once I work on the other stories it'll be a smidge more difficult.

One ending needs a specific item that I have already included in your inventory from the start.

Two other endings need something you obtain somewhere else. Maybe ask Derek once the time comes?

To bring Vickie to the party you'll need another item that I have NOT included in your starting inventory. Don't worry. When you find out what it is it's in the same place as it is in the Original Story.

Remember, you can save in this game so once you obtain the other items, save your game so you won't have to do everything all over again. You'll have the items in your inventory when you load the save game.

**EDIT** I noticed after loading from a save game the characters are more prone to disobeying their script. So if you seem stuck try starting a new game.

Please enjoy! Comment if you liked or didn't like the story, or if you're stuck at a part. I'll try to help out as much as I can!

Notice me, Eek! Games senpai!
Attachments
VickAdd.zip
(126.37 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
Last edited by picodegallo on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

LLLeon2017

Re: [Incomplete Story] Vickie Story Addition - "Patron of the Arts" [0.8.3]

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:45 am

OHHHH BOOYYY!!!

Just downloaded it!

Gonna install it and play it tonight!

This has gotta be something else considing the subject and the character!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

evilbefall

Postby evilbefall » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 pm

i got vickie naked after that i did not feel the need to play further there wasnt much to do in this cs

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 pm

Got it run and played a while but for the life of me I never did finger out what kind or Arts she
was Patron of...

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Teloric

Postby Teloric » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Well, considering the title, I'd assume YOU'RE the patron of the arts.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Hmmm... That could be the case...

Now I gotta wonder what arts I am patron of?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Teloric

Postby Teloric » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Well, considering who is mentioned in the title, that would be fairly obvious.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Well.. That is just one more for the accomplishments list now isn't it?? LOL...

IF you follow the story lines right you can diddle Amy, then Stephanie and Brittney, WHILE intercepting
Rachael's self service time to get some showtime and oral.. At least until Vickie shows up.. Once she is
there the Rachael action stops which is a little disappointing since there are indications that Vickie may
be out to enhance or otherwise build up that activity to massive levels of ultimate fun and perversions..

But of course it is marked [Incomplete Story] so this is apparently the creator's dream of making us go
berserk waiting for the update that includes the expansion of the Rachael/Vickie story.. I figure most
of us.. Fans of Rache and Vickie both.. Would be looking for some three-way action with the pair like
with Stephanie and Brittney... IF that happens following the right progression could lead to getting all
the way with ALL 5 girls..

I need to figure out how to get Vickie to follow through with her comment/invitation to come back to
her for more later. I have tried mulitple times and all I get are see you later type responses. Did this
part of the Vickie storyline not translate correctly? I got to the in the closet fun with her and the lead
from her to come back for more but it doesn't seem to allow repeating her like the original story does
in the hottub once you get her there. It's kinda fun listening to her moan and coo in ALL storylines she
is available in. 8-) 8-)

Jarb01

Postby Jarb01 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 pm

holy shit, the best ending for vickie WAS easy to get. it takes more effort to get a bad ending, actually. not that i'm complaining...

if struggling to get it, you're probably overthinking things. here's a tip:
Spoiler:
remember what kind of girl vickie is.

here's a bigger tip if youre still haveing trouble:
Spoiler:
vickie is a slut, and doesn't care who knows it.

picodegallo

Postby picodegallo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:43 am

Guys, I'm sorry about the "difficulty" in getting Vickie's best ending. I admit I didn't put in a lot of thought into the "tasks" as much as the dialogue.

Also, I'm sorry for not including the Rachael x Vickie ending. That's coming soon. I've just been a little busy.

I appreciate the feedback, everyone, and I'm sorry if this wasn't as challenging or rewarding as it COULD have been. Once I finish the Rachael x Vickie ending I'll try to rethink Vickie's main story line.

Also, so far I have wrote the qualifications for the Rach x Vick ending to be obtainable via dialogue and not through tasks again. I'm gonna try to think of clever ways to challenge the player to achieve the Rach x Vick ending but so far I'm drawing blanks on what to do.

If worse comes to worse, I'll just write the Rach x Vick ending, program it, release it here, and then, when the developers open up more item interactions, work more tasks into their stories.

Sorry again. I'll try to be more clever.

Return to “House Party Custom Story Showcase”