Amy Stuck on Kitchen Counter

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
heirophant1

Amy Stuck on Kitchen Counter

After I accepted the "Get a Stranger's Condom" mission, I went around the house a bit doing a few other things. When I came back to the Kitchen, she was on the counter just walking in place on the counter. Been that way for over an hour of gameplay. Probably will have to start over at some point because I have a feeling this may be game-breaking.

I do have a screenshot, but I don't see how to submit this on the forum.
eekdon

Re: Amy Stuck on Kitchen Counter

Alright, no real way of telling how she got there without a video. This kind of thing doesn't generally happen as part of normal gameplay or in a scripted event; kinda random. Try walking to a nice, open area, and opening the console with the ` or ~ key (also Ö on some non-english keyboards), and typing the below, followed by hitting the Enter/Return key:

warpto amy player

Should put her right in front of you and she will maintain state/walkto targets and all that, and just go about her business.
heirophant1

Re: Amy Stuck on Kitchen Counter

Worked like a charm.