slumber party at madisons

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
seanupp

slumber party at madisons

just tried multiple versions of house party and cant get the slumber party at madisons to work with new it spawns all characters in the house (due to being old patreon) i then used 0.8.6 which made it load but from the new update it looks like

______________________________________________________SPOILER_____________________________________________________

i was meant to get a phone call or a text like in new vicky valentine story but there is nothing but as i try to progress through the quests it wont let me use the password in my phone or text katherine any help would be greatly appreciated.
ttant

Re: slumber party at madisons

This is sadly expected, for alpha quality story.
This *should* be fixed in the next patreon alpha version.
seanupp

oh ok sadly bugs are to be expected just seen game play of others whos are working and hoped for the best :S any idea when the release for it is anticipated ?

plus trying to get it to work just completley removed it so im out of options any way :)
eekdon

seanupp wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:43 pm oh ok sadly bugs are to be expected just seen game play of others whos are working and hoped for the best :S any idea when the release for it is anticipated ?

plus trying to get it to work just completley removed it so im out of options any way :)
Almost assuredly not this release cycle. We are moving back to the Original Story as a content focus, and in parallel our writer may continue tuning SPAM, but it isn't slated for re-release yet. It is not gone, however. We are going to put it back out when we feel it is more polished. It may be fun but it's in no one's interest to re-release a product that wasn't greatly improved the 2nd time around.