Vickie's Valentines issue since last update

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Vortimous

Vickie's Valentines issue since last update

After the patch yesterday, I cant seem to have sex with Vickie now...

I did all the quests for the valentine add on, but when given the choice to have sex or BJ.... no matter what I choose, I cant have sex with her.
If I choose BJ (till completion) when finishes (even after cooldown) she just stands there and I cant pull up the radial menu to do anything else... her name just appears but cant click her.
If I choose ♥♥♥♥k.... then she lays on the bed with no panties still wearing bra and same thing, I cant choose to ♥♥♥♥k her... I can see her name, but cant click on her.
If I try and say ♥♥♥♥k during the BJ, she goes and lies on the bed and again, I cant ♥♥♥♥k her because I cant cllick on her to bring up the menu to allow me to ♥♥♥♥k her....

Bug or am I missing something??? Yes I have taken off my clothes... and even if I jerk off on her, she says something like you still need to ♥♥♥♥k me but still wont let me click on her to get that option... its like the game is stuck there....

Anyone else seeing this issue?
Orphris

Re: Vickie's Valentines issue since last update

Yes I'm having the same problem. Still having no luck with solving this issue either. Reinstalling the game didn't work.
korbeskorner

Finally got to the good stuff & this bug hit me too.
She gives the bj then gets stuck laying on her tummy & I can see her name but can't bring up dial,.
AND when I reload the save she is still stuck there! ugh

Another disappointing bj scene where you can't actually see any penetration. bummer
eekdon

Hey all, which distribution site did you obtain the game through? Steam, GameJolt, itch, Patreon?
Orphris

Steam here as well. Censored patch is installed.
Vortimous

Tried it again last night and everything worked okay... After I approach her and choose to F her, I get a dialogue box that says I need to get my clothes off fast or something like that... the minute I take shorts and boxers off, Vickie initiates sex... so it seems to be fine now... not sure what happened the other day, I didnt change anything or delete anything... just a new day.... Even tried it without getting the DVD and winning (drawing) I have never and it worked... then tried it by getting both the pills and dvd and winning (drawing) I have never and sex was initiated both times so its working now..

Will play around with it some more to see if I can replicate it with the dialouge choices I make...
eekdon

Hm, this has been reported a handful of times. Best solution (for now) seems to be letting your O meter reset (or via the command console, typing 'player intimacy reset'), walking away from her, then fully undressing again and attempting to engage. Give it a try. Also, if this was applicable to any of your attempts, try to (the reasoning for this is on us with the way we implement some events) not skip ahead of characters too quickly when they're "on their way" to doing things.
dc4bs

0.8.8 from Steam

It seems if I start with BJ option it breaks as described above. After the BJ completes or trying to switch from BJ to sex on the fly Vicky just lays on the bed and is unclickable.

If I skip the BJ option and start with sex, it works OK.

If I try to save and reload any time after Vicky hands over her shorts/panties it breaks as well. The last "safe/working" save point is just before playing never have I ever. The very last possible "safe" save is during the "I need to use the bathroom" break.