Ashley Hair Issue

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Ben Magoo

Ashley Hair Issue

Noticed since O.8.7 that when you look at Ashley her hair has bright white line streaks that do not look natural and looks a bit off. Wanted to report it before, but forums were down.
eekdon

Re: Ashley Hair Issue

Ben Magoo wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:40 am Noticed since O.8.7 that when you look at Ashley her hair has bright white line streaks that do not look natural and looks a bit off. Wanted to report it before, but forums were down.
Yeah this is an issue with several of the characters. In many lighting conditions you can watch their hair for transparency and "effects" that shouldn't really be occurring. We are doing another pass/review on all characters, and will focus on hair again so...we'll handle it as soon as we can!
Ben Magoo

You guys really are hard at work on this game and have gotten me excited again. Gamer1214 on Steam. Doubt you remember me as you speak to a lot of people, but you totally have my support and excited for what else is to come. One of the few that maintains contact with the customer base and that I applaud.
eekdon

Ben Magoo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:02 pm You guys really are hard at work on this game and have gotten me excited again. Gamer1214 on Steam. Doubt you remember me as you speak to a lot of people, but you totally have my support and excited for what else is to come. One of the few that maintains contact with the customer base and that I applaud.
Ah yes I do remember! Wow I really fell behind on some of these posts. So much for maintaining contact with customers! :cry:
Ben Magoo

You guys don’t give yourself enough credit for what you do. Seriously, you are all awesome.
eekdon

Haha we are too busy for credit! Maaaaybe once we've got our top 20 items taken care of or something, we can kick back and say "yeah we did good" :P