[0.8.8] Ashley going in hottub?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

[0.8.8] Ashley going in hottub?

Looking into the official Original Story scripts, I see Ashley is supposed to be prevented to be going into hot tub. Which makes sense story wise.

But what I've noticed in the game, is that she will go to the hot tub, eventually.

I suspect this has something to do with the loading of save games. Because some other characters have restricted hot tub too (like males), and their restriction persists. But when you reload the save, I see debug message for them that they are prevented to go to hot tub, but not Ashley.
eekdon

Re: [0.8.8] Ashley going in hottub?

Ashley's prohibit location eventtriggers are tied into her whole GameStart listing, which has a criteria of IsNewGame = true. So yes, she only sets those to be true upon the beginning of a new game. We don't want her to NOT go in the hot tub, ever, but to start off avoiding it and then depending on the player's actions either be cool with it, or not.
peter980

I guess, specific trigger when to start using hottub again, for her is missing (like maybe after washing her clothes?).
Currently, just reloading the game is enough, I think.
eekdon

I've noticed some of her behavior is unexpected, mostly related to saving/loading. Gonna have to take another look into this.