[0.10.4]Madison's New Clothes, and a bug?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Ginto

[0.10.4]Madison's New Clothes, and a bug?

Madison's new clothes are great. The console command ">clothing madison 3 off" does take her bra out from under her new shirt, but then 2 seconds later it gets put back.

Why doesn't it stay gone like all other clothes do with this command?
LLLeon2017

Re: [0.10.4]Madison's New Clothes, and a bug?

Ginto wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:25 pm Madison's new clothes are great. The console command ">clothing madison 3 off" does take her bra out from under her new shirt, but then 2 seconds later it gets put back.

Why doesn't it stay gone like all other clothes do with this command?
Same issue here!

I did notice that in the 10.4 compatible custom stories the code works and the bra/bikini top stays off
but in the main game it comes back even though she is covered, for the most part, by her shirt/top.

It would be nice if the removal stayed off. She puts her bikini top back on for the hottub but this is to
be expected since most of the rest do the same thing since they don't have the undies/swimsuits on in
combination with their outter clothing before. Maybe change the code so that she takes it back off at
hot tub exit when she gets dressed and at the same time remove auto-replacement for console remove
command to continue working? Maybe add some ooogling from other characters noticing side nipple eye
popping peeks to stimulate the activities while you are at it?

Just a couple ideas for more fun so to speak..
:twisted: :D
peter980

LLLeon2017 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 pm I did notice that in the 10.4 compatible custom stories the code works and the bra/bikini top stays off
but in the main game it comes back even though she is covered, for the most part, by her shirt/top.
Are you completely sure that you are playing original story and not maybe Gone Bad Party as an override?

The reason I ask is that I have not experienced this issue in Original Story, yet I have added bra restore code for Gone Bad Party.
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:05 pm
LLLeon2017 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 pm I did notice that in the 10.4 compatible custom stories the code works and the bra/bikini top stays off
Are you completely sure that you are playing original story and not maybe Gone Bad Party as an override?

The reason I ask is that I have not experienced this issue in Original Story, yet I have added bra restore code for Gone Bad Party.
Not seeing this in the Original Story either.