[0.10.4] A few bugs.

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
hungle

[0.10.4] A few bugs.

When Stephanie is in the cowgirl position her hair sometimes clips through her face.

The main bedroom lighting appears to have some hair related issues.

Madison's top clips into her stomach when she is in/on the missionarysexspot.

The safe positioning system doesn't appear to be overly safe.

peter980

Re: [0.10.4] A few bugs.

Yes it is not safe for multiple intimaces.

So console users and custom story creators beware.
eekdon

Yeah the safe positioning system will need a bit of work; it's mostly meant to ensure that no NPCs are rendered immobile/stuck/thrown outside the navigable game area.

We'll see what we can do with the clipping issues; I'll make sure our lead dev and modelers take a look.
LLLeon2017

I also noted that the lighting in the master bedroom adds an unnatural red glow to the character's faces when on the bed.

I also notice an extra red offset on some of the ladies legs in contrast to their bodies in other locations in the house and in
the back yard. Almost like they have a rash..

So most of the issues I have seen have been lighting and graphix related.

One question. Yesterday there was an update through STEAM after the 10.4 update day before yesterday but there is no
information showing to identify the update.

Can you let us know what it was?

ThanX1
LLLeon2017

erasmus wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:55 pm Yeah the safe positioning system will need a bit of work; it's mostly meant to ensure that no NPCs are rendered immobile/stuck/thrown outside the navigable game area.

We'll see what we can do with the clipping issues; I'll make sure our lead dev and modelers take a look.
I ran into a weird situation with the Gone Bad Party story for game version 10.4..

I noticed that suddenly during interaction with one of the ladies I/we where warped into the corner of the
wall of the house between the AC/Heater control and the hallway to the front door. I tried a number of the
console commands I remembered from the previous versions of the game and none of them worked. This is
also mentioned in the forum for that story but in case it has something to do with any issue between the new
game code and the last version of the story creator I felt the need to mention it here so that you all could be
on the look out in case there is a glitch in code that could be causing this issue. It has happened with another
of the custom stories that is compatible with 10.4 is why I think there may be a coding crossup between the
game and the creator that could be causing this.

Otherwise the new positions and clothes.. NICE!!!! Sooo.. When do we get to fondle and suckle teets and do
some good old fashioned kissing??? :twisted:
peter980

^ I was still not able to reproduce this.
It would be very helpful to get video of the steps.

The only thing I could think of could be having girl in masturbation mode outside of pose in dance floor (which happens if you switch girls In Gone Bad Party). That makes them dancing, while at the same time ignoring walls. But then, I never got them more then overlap a wall a bit. And after they are done, they get back to inside the room (or to garage in worst case scenario).
eekdon

LLLeon2017 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:40 pm I also noted that the lighting in the master bedroom adds an unnatural red glow to the character's faces when on the bed.

I also notice an extra red offset on some of the ladies legs in contrast to their bodies in other locations in the house and in
the back yard. Almost like they have a rash..

So most of the issues I have seen have been lighting and graphix related.

One question. Yesterday there was an update through STEAM after the 10.4 update day before yesterday but there is no
information showing to identify the update.

Can you let us know what it was?

ThanX1
The Steam update was related to a pathing issue that was forcing characters to try and return to spots they never should have tried walking to in the first place. I.e., the new "safe sex spots" we added, which are generally not navigable by foot.
eekdon

LLLeon2017 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:54 pm
erasmus wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:55 pm Yeah the safe positioning system will need a bit of work; it's mostly meant to ensure that no NPCs are rendered immobile/stuck/thrown outside the navigable game area.

I ran into a weird situation with the Gone Bad Party story for game version 10.4..

I noticed that suddenly during interaction with one of the ladies I/we where warped into the corner of the
wall of the house between the AC/Heater control and the hallway to the front door. I tried a number of the
console commands I remembered from the previous versions of the game and none of them worked. This is
also mentioned in the forum for that story but in case it has something to do with any issue between the new
game code and the last version of the story creator I felt the need to mention it here so that you all could be
on the look out in case there is a glitch in code that could be causing this issue. It has happened with another
of the custom stories that is compatible with 10.4 is why I think there may be a coding crossup between the
game and the creator that could be causing this.

Otherwise the new positions and clothes.. NICE!!!! Sooo.. When do we get to fondle and suckle teets and do
some good old fashioned kissing??? :twisted:
I think we pinned down what might be causing issues with intimacy positioning, most especially in custom stories. Stay tuned and thanks for the reports and feedback!

We actually do have some kissing animations somewhere...they came in from our mocap partner recently. Don't think we've played around with adding them into the game yet though.
hungle

A few more bugs I'm afraid, they happen when you're in the cowgirl position.

Glowing mouth

Glowing mouth + eyelid weirdness

peter980

Demonic Madison.

Who knew... :lol: