How to reset the game ?

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
andre002wp

How to reset the game ?

My games keep crashing and i think the problem is because its trying to continuing its last session because last time i didn't close it properly because my laptop goes black screen and i need to force restart it. And after that i keep crashing with error massage nvwgf2umx.dll i did search it on google and found out that it was a problem with the gpu but that doesn't really makes sense to me because it's just fine before.i tried to fix it but it doesn't work, when i open the game it immediately start that only music on the gameplay and goes black screen with an error and with the error fix i found on google with changing gpu setting it's keep doing the same thing but without the error massage. Is there a way to reset the game to like the first time playing it?
hungle

Re: How to reset the game ?

To reset the game delete both Eek folders, one is in C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow and the other one is in the Documents folder.

Don't forget to back up any save games/photos you want to keep first.
andre002wp

im playing it on steam and i did try to delete it both in document and steam app folder then reinstall it but it doesn't seems to work
here is the crash log :

House Party [version: Unity 2017.4.3f1 (21ae32b5a9cb)]

nvwgf2umx.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module nvwgf2umx.dll at 0033:b1eeb277.

Error occurred at 2018-06-22_023656.
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\House Party\HouseParty.exe, run by user.
44% memory in use.
8092 MB physical memory [4458 MB free].
9372 MB paging file [3747 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134215319 MB free].
Read from location 00000018 caused an access violation.

the only fix i found to fix the error is change the gpu setting manually but it's still crash just without the error message.
hungle

Looks like your problem could be due to a GPU driver bug https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi ... f2umx-dll/ https://superuser.com/questions/1098691 ... -sometimes

It may be beneficial to try a different driver, you can find them here. Also don't forget to use the clean installation option if you do decide to try a different driver.
andre002wp

Thanks, updating the driver seems to work for some reason. I mean it's just weird to me because it work fine just before that restart