[0.9.5] [0.9.6] Brittney clipping issue

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
hungle

[0.9.5] [0.9.6] Brittney clipping issue

Brittney's arms clip through her chest when she is trying to hide it from the other party goers.
clipping.png
clipping.png (589.32 KiB) Viewed 7986 times
Edit: Also this is going to seem really nitpicky but could Brittney's lower eyelids be darkened a bit, I've pointed out the specific areas in the screenshot below. They're currently a bit distracting and don't match well with the rest of her skin. I tried turning on and off the different lighting options to see if that helped but there was no discernible change.

hungle

Re: [0.9.5] [0.9.6] Brittney clipping issue

The clipping issue also occurs in other poses.

Also here's a full size screenshot of the issue that I'm having with Brittney's eyelids, hopefully it'll make things more clear.

Both of the screenshots are from 0.9.6.
eekdon

Many of the 'idle' animations need to be tweaked for various characters. We are aware of the Brittney issue, as well as clipping issues with Katherine, Ashley, and a few other examples. As we improve upon the animations for both male and female models, these issues should get ironed out.
peter980

I also have issue with Brittney clipping due to her boobs size.

To most insane version of this is if Brittney has in the same time dancing and masturbation animations.
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:19 pm I also have issue with Brittney clipping due to her boobs size.

To most insane version of this is if Brittney has in the same time dancing and masturbation animations.
Well...we can't make everything perfect haha. I'm not sure most people could pull both those things off without "glitching" a bit IRL :P

There's a fair amount of model tuning left to do before release so we'll do the best we can!
redwings16

also Madison's nipples stick out of her bra if you take off her shirt.
eekdon

Got the nipple issue logged as well. It's a ticket for our character modeler to work on as soon as we polish a few other items.
hungle

I've been doing a bit of investigation into the eyelid issue (yes again :P), and it seems that the game's lighting may quite possibly be the cause of its occurrence.

Graphics settings (GTX 970M 398.11 0.9.6):

Main bedroom:

Kitchen:

eekdon

I see what you mean; yeah we still have some minor lighting and reflection issues to deal with, and our shaders especially need to be improved upon. We'll look into those dastardly eyelids further over time! ;)