0.9.3 Ashley bugs and possible bug with Amy hunt

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Timathach

0.9.3 Ashley bugs and possible bug with Amy hunt

So besides the known bugs of Derik and Madi going silent after the prank (I saw from other posts), I finished both of Ashley's quest chains and I noticed the 1st time I slept with her, I could remove her blouse, and then her underwear while fucking her. This occurred from her room tour so not the prank reward.
I then went to work on Amy's Hunt and got to the point where I need underwear. Yet it seems the only way to get Ashely's underwear is while you are washing it or I assume that 1st attempt while sleeping with her? Shouldn't this be a repeatable thing or even make it a trophy so you already have it for when you get to the hunt?

The main bug I found is after finishing both of Ashley's storylines, I went to get my reward in her room, removed her shoes, and then when asked what Position I want to use, she becomes broken. I select the position and she goes into that position but the player does not follow her to the ground and you can no longer talk to her. If I select the Fuck option, everything works, although she is always on top.
Also, her shirt bugs out when you view her at different angles while sleeping with her.

I also had Frank vanish once during the entire quest event (saw his leg through the spare room closet) but could not talk with him. He did react when I pulled out my unit.
eekdon

Re: 9.0.3 Ashley bugs and possible bug with Amy hunt

Timathach wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:24 pm So besides the known bugs of Derik and Madi going silent after the prank (I saw from other posts), I finished both of Ashley's quest chains and I noticed the 1st time I slept with her, I could remove her blouse, and then her underwear while fucking her. This occurred from her room tour so not the prank reward.
I then went to work on Amy's Hunt and got to the point where I need underwear. Yet it seems the only way to get Ashely's underwear is while you are washing it or I assume that 1st attempt while sleeping with her? Shouldn't this be a repeatable thing or even make it a trophy so you already have it for when you get to the hunt?

The main bug I found is after finishing both of Ashley's storylines, I went to get my reward in her room, removed her shoes, and then when asked what Position I want to use, she becomes broken. I select the position and she goes into that position but the player does not follow her to the ground and you can no longer talk to her. If I select the Fuck option, everything works, although she is always on top.
Also, her shirt bugs out when you view her at different angles while sleeping with her.

I also had Frank vanish once during the entire quest event (saw his leg through the spare room closet) but could not talk with him. He did react when I pulled out my unit.
I believe we're generally aware of all of these internally. There's additional means of getting Ashley's underwear that will be added in an upcoming release.

When you were unable to click on Ashley (I assume you meant the circular/radial menu does not appear when clicking), was the door closed? Did you save or load the game while she was in the room waiting for you?
LLLeon2017

Has anyone else ran into this issue having managed to aquire the goal in the Ashley Prank Apprentice mission? This was
in version 9.6 though.. Just to be clear.

I managed to earn the goal so to speak and when the interaction completed and she got "dressed" she had TWO (2) tops
on. The one that SHE undoes for the player is still hanging UNDONE..

Perhaps a command needs added to the interaction wheel that will let the player "Remove Top" so that when she lets.
her top down the player can remove it completely so when she gets dressed after sex she only has one top on?

I also ran into a bug with one playthrough where Ashley said she was busy when I tried to give her the lit joint.. Not
sure what happened there. It was the makeup with Ashley mission.

Keep up the story improvements! :D
peter980

LLLeon2017 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pmI also ran into a bug with one playthrough where Ashley said she was busy when I tried to give her the lit joint.. Not sure what happened there. It was the makeup with Ashley mission.
I think this happens if she is not clothed or something similar.
eekdon

LLLeon2017 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pm Has anyone else ran into this issue having managed to aquire the goal in the Ashley Prank Apprentice mission? This was

I managed to earn the goal so to speak and when the interaction completed and she got "dressed" she had TWO (2) tops

Perhaps a command needs added to the interaction wheel that will let the player "Remove Top" so that when she lets.
her top down the player can remove it completely so when she gets dressed after sex she only has one top on?

I also ran into a bug with one playthrough where Ashley said she was busy when I tried to give her the lit joint.. Not

We've got both of these logged and we'll address them as soon as we're able, but for the time being I believe you can fix the issue with Ashley's top via a console command: item itemfunction ashleytop FixShirt

Thanks for the support!
LLLeon2017

erasmus wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:41 am
LLLeon2017 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pm Has anyone else ran into this issue having managed to aquire the goal in the Ashley Prank Apprentice mission? This was

We've got both of these logged and we'll address them as soon as we're able, but for the time being I believe you can fix the issue with Ashley's top via a console command: item itemfunction ashleytop FixShirt

Thanks for the support!
I will give that console command a try. Trying the typical remove top command before she gets dressed had no effect on the
downed top and doing it after she gets dressed only removed the freshly donned top.

Thanks!
LLLeon2017

peter980 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:03 am
LLLeon2017 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pmI also ran into a bug with one playthrough where Ashley said she was busy when I tried to give her the lit joint.. Not sure what happened there. It was the makeup with Ashley mission.
I think this happens if she is not clothed or something similar.
When it happened to me she was fully dressed and sitting alone. No one else around so no interactions to distract or be busy
with other than maybe some behind the scenes script running.

It has happened a couple of times now. Same thing.. No one else around. Once she was sitting in the gazebo the other she was
standing on the deck outside the patio door.

Weird how it happens when it should not since it is after the fix relationship mission starts.

I tried again a little later after interaction with other characters un-related to the mission and she did finally respond and accept
it. Maybe there is a script lag issue?
Timmypound

My issue with Ashley is after I have sex with her she gets stuck in the floor of her room and I can no longer interact with her
eekdon

Timmypound wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:51 pm My issue with Ashley is after I have sex with her she gets stuck in the floor of her room and I can no longer interact with her
What version of the game is this occurring in?
Timmypound

I do not know I can not find where it says what version