[0.9.4 BETA] Bugs

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
The Rwv

[0.9.4 BETA] Bugs

So I found a couple of bugs in the new beta version:

-When you finish both Ashley and Amy's route they end up in the spare room. If you then try to get with Ashley she just breaks down and you are unable to do anything with her. You can't get Amy out of the room.
-Amy still stays naked and doesnt move after you did sexual interactions with her.
-I got stuck in the tub after Vickie "tested" me. Vickie is not sitting in the hot tub seat properly. She is too far forward making the player unable to get out of the tub.
eekdon

Re: [0.9.4 BETA] Bugs

Hey thank you, we're still working on Amy and Ashley as well as intimacy repositioning mechanics, but we'll look into your specific examples!
Space4Ace

Here's a few bugs I found in 0.9.4 BETA:

- Positioning of Ashley in the spare room (sometimes inside the couch).
- Katherine has one eye half closed at times when being "intimate" with her.
- Got stuck in the hot tub and couldn't get out, after being tested by Vickie (happened twice so far). Vickie suddenly is sitting in the middle of the tub, and so, I get stuck.
- Madison got stuck in the floor of her room, in front of the closet (happened twice so far). Only her head and shoulders were visible.
- When Madison and Derek's "intimacy" moment ends, Derek falls off the bed once Madison gets off him (also seen this twice so far).

0.9.4 seems more broken then the previous 0.9.3 (I know... Work in progress!)

Hope this helps you guys out. Love the game!
eekdon

Space4Ace wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:25 am Here's a few bugs I found in 0.9.4 BETA:

- Got stuck in the hot tub and couldn't get out, after being tested by Vickie (happened twice so far). Vickie suddenly is sitting in the middle of the tub, and so, I get stuck.
- Madison got stuck in the floor of her room, in front of the closet (happened twice so far). Only her head and shoulders were visible.
- When Madison and Derek's "intimacy" moment ends, Derek falls off the bed once Madison gets off him (also seen this twice so far).

Thanks for the support! We're aware of all of these issues except for the Madison one (#4). When did Madison get stuck in the floor? What was she doing before this, what quests were you working on, etc.?
Space4Ace

erasmus wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:00 pm
Space4Ace wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:25 am Here's a few bugs I found in 0.9.4 BETA:

Thanks for the support! We're aware of all of these issues except for the Madison one (#4). When did Madison get stuck in the floor? What was she doing before this, what quests were you working on, etc.?
I'll see if I can get a screen shot and let you know how I got to that point in the game.
eekdon

Space4Ace wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:47 pm
erasmus wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:00 pm

I'll see if I can get a screen shot and let you know how I got to that point in the game.
That would be perfect, thank you!