[0.9.3]Character Models Models Misaligned

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Ajira1

[0.9.3]Character Models Models Misaligned

Hi,

I bought the newest version of the game but during all of the sex scenes the charter models are slightly misaligned. I did not notice in missionary, doggy or cowgirl, so they may be okay. During blowjobs the girls head completely covers the penis, you cannot see it or her hand moving. During cunnilingus the player models head is around belly button height so all you see is skin, no pussy. During 69 the girls much further down on your body, the players models hand are holding nothing.

Is this known, or are there any fixes? I have tried all the graphical settings pre-launch and during the game.

Thanks!
eekdon

Re: [0.9.3]Character Models Models Misaligned

Hi, are you referring to use of the command console, events in the pre-bundled stories/Official Story, or both?
Ajira1

Hey, thanks for getting back to me.

This effects all the above. The issue occurs on all occasions and for all characters.

I can try reinstalling the game but just need to redownload the file, so I won’t have a chance for half a day.
eekdon

You don't need to reinstall anything. In terms of the command console, there definitely will not be perfect alignment yet. We're working on that now. However, intimacy events that occur specifically as part of the story in the Original Story (not using the console) should align fairly well except for some of the oral positions. We'll fine tune those as we move forward.