empty vodka bottle

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
simnase

empty vodka bottle

Please help, i never can get the empty vodka bottle. I can ask Derek and inspekt the bottle but no reaction from Frank. Never in no Version since 0,8.
BlazR

Re: empty vodka bottle

Might seem like a silly question, but did you ask Frank if you can take it? I did it the other day and it seemed to work okay. Talk to Derek, Inspect the bottle, and then ask Frank if you can take it and he'll say that you can. You might have to have a certain level of friendship with him though, I'm not sure. This was on Version 0.8.8.

EDIT: added game version
simnase

Thank you for the answer, but the problem is Frank has never a reaction to my questsion and so i can't take it??? It seems a silly question, but isn't it.
ttant

Have you unlock katherine quest, the one where tou're asked for a bottle of water ?
Have you given 6 alcohol bottle to frank to gain his trust ?
peter980

You should be able to get that bottle, even at the start of the game.

Inspect, then ask Frank.
Maybe I'm completely sober response is also required, not sure.
eekdon

I saw this once in the last few weeks of testing and was never able to reproduce it, no matter how hard I tried. Maybe it was when I was tired. A unicorn bug. The only requirements are essentially that Frank explains to you that he's straight edge, and that you inspect the vodka.

You must have some dialogue exchange with Frank first, but after that, as other posters have said, once you have inspected the bottle he will immediately offer the response option that lets you take the bottle.