Need Permissions?

This forum is for posting any bugs you find with the House Party game. Please do not ask for help with the game in this forum. Use the main House Party forum for that. Only post things that you feel are a problem with the programming or the game not doing what it is supposed to. Each bug listed in this forum will be treated like a ticket and will be marked when it is fixed or resolved.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

LadyForever1

Need Permissions?

Postby LadyForever1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:46 am

When I open the game it says it's downloading then quickly tells me it can not download in documents and might need special permissions. I've checked the permissions, but not sure what to do?

ttant

Re: Need Permissions?

Postby ttant » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:27 am

Check the second post and beyond :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1527

LadyForever1

Postby LadyForever1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 am

Thank you. That worked, but now I get to the loading screen and it completely stops loading. Then I have to manually shut off my computer because I can't even get the task manager open.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:31 am

LadyForever1 wrote:Thank you. That worked, but now I get to the loading screen and it completely stops loading. Then I have to manually shut off my computer because I can't even get the task manager open.

I have had the loading screen look like it locked up but it just loads slow and the loading screen stops cycling the dots after the Loading.

I have my video settings for the game at it's highest settings because other than a few movement glitches which happen randomly the game
runs fine once it has loaded.

Have you tried the ALT+TAB button to go back to your desktop? This should close the game screen and take you back to Windows. Then just
move your mouse pointer over the House Party bar in your tool bar. Don't click it yet.. If settings for peek are on the bar will open a small
"Preview" of the game loading screen. It will be frozen. Move the pointer into the small image and it should open the game screen back up
on your monitor. When I do this the game finishes loading shortly after. IF you can do this your computer is NOT locked up. The game load
process is just going very slowly. If peek is not set in your settings just click on the House Party bar and is should reopen the game screen.

Hope this helps!

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:38 am

LadyForever1 wrote:Thank you. That worked, but now I get to the loading screen and it completely stops loading. Then I have to manually shut off my computer because I can't even get the task manager open.

In the link ttant provided, which steps did you follow? Need to narrow down what else we can look at, thanks. Also provide your system specs, please.
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

Return to “House Party Bug/Issue Reports”