Back of Katherine's neck missing when not wearing pants

This forum is for posting any bugs you find with the House Party game. Please do not ask for help with the game in this forum. Use the main House Party forum for that. Only post things that you feel are a problem with the programming or the game not doing what it is supposed to. Each bug listed in this forum will be treated like a ticket and will be marked when it is fixed or resolved.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Mightyduck21

Back of Katherine's neck missing when not wearing pants

Postby Mightyduck21 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:53 am

When you take off Katherine's pants while she still has her shirt on, the back of her neck dissappears and runs all the way down to her lower back. Also happens to Stephanie, if you take her panties off while she has her dress on, her private area is invisible.

erasmus

Re: Back of Katherine's neck missing when not wearing pants

Postby erasmus » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:03 pm

Mightyduck21 wrote:When you take off Katherine's pants while she still has her shirt on, the back of her neck dissappears and runs all the way down to her lower back. Also happens to Stephanie, if you take her panties off while she has her dress on, her private area is invisible.

Hi, in what circumstances did these occur (custom story, command console, etc.)? What graphics setting are you running the game at? We can take a look into why this is occurring, ty.
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

Mightyduck21

Postby Mightyduck21 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 pm

These circumstances occur on all stories, custom or not. I use Hypnohouse mod mostly, but it also occurs in the main story too. I would use the command to take off the pants on Katherine and the panties on Stephanie and both resulted in holes in the skin. On Katherine, you see that the back of her neck is gone. On Stephanie, her private area is gone. I am running the game at Fantastic quality and have a GTX 950 with a 7500 I5 CPU. I'm running the as smooth as can be. If I can submit pictures some how I would.

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:03 pm

Mightyduck21 wrote:These circumstances occur on all stories, custom or not. I use Hypnohouse mod mostly, but it also occurs in the main story too. I would use the command to take off the pants on Katherine and the panties on Stephanie and both resulted in holes in the skin. On Katherine, you see that the back of her neck is gone. On Stephanie, her private area is gone. I am running the game at Fantastic quality and have a GTX 950 with a 7500 I5 CPU. I'm running the as smooth as can be. If I can submit pictures some how I would.

I haven't had Katherine's neck do this but I have not used the console to remove her pants. I have had the same happen with Stephanie when
trying to get her to trigger for the cunni action for $50 when using the console to get her panties off IF she is still wearing her top. Once her
top is off (dress) her pleasure pie comes back.

It's kind of like the issue when trying to get reactions out of characters by removing Frank's T-shirt. He has no nipples so you see the wall in
back of him, or chair, etc depending on his location. This is the same no matter if it's the original story or custom stores.

With the increases of action with the male characters, mostly in custom stories, it would be nice to see all three male characters featured
as complete when playing with the console commands, and because it has to be expected that in future story lines, original and more likely
custom stories, the male characters will be getting more interaction with the player as well as other NPCs. So maybe developers could add
completed anatomy to them during near by official updates? Especially if there is any chance of adding NPC to NPC interactions other than
Frank beating Patrick to a pulp or Patrick and Derek teaming up to put Frank down so the booze can be accessed, etc.

Little glitches like the neck and privates examples are to be expected in any game where updates and improvements are semi to regularly
implemented just because minor coding fupahs are normal.

Of course I am NOT saying any of the 3 of them needs to be overly endowed like the player avatar is. After all. The game is oriented toward
the player getting all the REAL fun... :lol: :o :lol: :o :shock:

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:44 am

Console commands are not supposed to provide a perfectly seamless experience, but it is true that we need the undressing/removal of clothing mechanics to work in just about any order to allow for varied/expandable content in the future. We'll take a look.

And expect more bodily interactions in the future! We equalized combat mechanics across all characters, for example... (sorry, not the main character...yet!)
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

DBlast

Postby DBlast » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 am

erasmus wrote:Console commands are not supposed to provide a perfectly seamless experience, but it is true that we need the undressing/removal of clothing mechanics to work in just about any order to allow for varied/expandable content in the future. We'll take a look.

And expect more bodily interactions in the future! We equalized combat mechanics across all characters, for example... (sorry, not the main character...yet!)

I suppose this answers my question here as well:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2380 :)
But yeah please do this ^_^

Return to “House Party Bug/Issue Reports”